Sign in to follow this  
Lewis

QUESTION THREAD

Middle name? Don't have one

What's a nickname friends/family may have given you that we don't know? Eric

If you had to change your name, what would you change it to (in game names don't count)? :glad2:

What's your favourite sport? Gaming

Who is your favourite sports(wo)man? none

What was the last sport you did/exercise? Table Tennis, unless playing Pool at home counts

Best sporting event you've been to? none

What's your fav home cooked meal? Steak with croquettes

What's your fav meal to eat out (any country)? A good pizzeria

What was the last meal you ate out of the house? pizza

What's your fav fast food chain company? Pizza Italia

Do you prefer sweet or savory? both

What is the longest period of time you've had a "best friend" or partner for? best friend: 7 years and going partners 6 months

Have you had pets, what's your best one ever been? I've only had goldfish for pets, one lived for 7 years, no names.

If you could live anywhere other than the UK, where would it be and why? This is a bad question, any place where I can stay inside play games and survive

What was the last movie you watched? Frozen

What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? No idea

What's your favourite film you've ever seen? LoTR?

What's your fav movie genre? (Horror, Adventure, Romantic..etc) Horror/Drama

Fav actor and fav actress? none

Last book you read? I read manga if that counts, Akumetsu was pretty good

Fav book ever? :glad2:

What's the best birthday/Christmas present you ever received? Money

How many siblings do you have? 1

What's the furthest place you've been to from home? Greece ( America this summer )

What's the tallest building you've been up? I don't think I've been up anything past floor 8

Would you describe yourself an optimist or a pessimist? Pessimist

What was/is your fav subject at school? sports, or whatever it's called

What educational achievement are you most proud of? Being the best of class while doing fuck all

What's your proudest achievement in general?

Do you hope to have kids at one point? Only if I have a partner that wants them

Have you had any sort of job before? Yes

What's your dream job? Make money playing games pretty much

How much do you/parents pay for your haircut? 22€

If you could live in any period of history, which would it be? Future

If you could pick any age to be for a week, what would it be? 12 so I can play runescape all day again

Your birthday or christmas? Don't care about either, but birthday cause I probably get more money

Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? Dead

Are you a lot different in real life to how you put yourself across on the server? I don't talk to people irl so idk really

Middle name? NOPE U WONT FIND IT BLYSS

What's a nickname friends/family may have given you that we don't know? Bunny :3 (When i was younger)

If you had to change your name, what would you change it to (in game names don't count) Rachael

What's your favourite sport? Basketball

Who is your favourite sports(wo)man? Don't really watch much sport so Idk.

What was the last sport you did/exercise? Rounders

Best sporting event you've been to? Olympics

What's your fav home cooked meal? Roast dinner

What's your fav meal to eat out (any country) Chinese Takeaway

What was the last meal you ate out of the house? Grilled Food

What's your fav fast food chain company? McDonalds

Do you prefer sweet or savory? Depends what mood i'm in, but I'll pick savory

What is the longest period of time you've had a "best friend" or partner for? Ans. 1 or both. I've had a Best friend for nearly 4 years.

Have you had pets, what's your best one ever been? My Rabbit (Only pet i've had :3)

If you could live anywhere other than the UK, where would it be and why? Probably Bristol, because the southeast is a shithole nowadays.

What was the last movie you watched? Have no idea

What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? Guardians of the Galaxy

What's your favourite film you've ever seen? The Proposal?

What's your fav movie genre? (Horror, Adventure, Romantic..etc) Comedy

Fav actor and fav actress? None really

Last book you read? The Hunger Games: Mockingjay

Fav book ever? No books are really my favorite.

What's the best birthday/Christmas present you ever received? A chillblast computer

How many siblings do you have? Just my 1 Older Brother

What's the furthest place you've been to from home? The Philipines

What's the tallest building you've been up? Probably the Eiffel Tower

Would you describe yourself an optimist or a pessimist? Pessimist?

What was/is your fav subject at school? Art

What educational achievement are you most proud of? Could be anything from a high grade in one exam, or a degree. Idk nearly getting in a stressful Grammar school?

What's your proudest achievement in general? Idk

Do you hope to have kids at one point(have more? :glad2: ) I don't think i want to give birth, but who knows.

Have you had any sort of job before? Nope too young for that.

What's your dream job? Twitch Streamer, Youtuber and Game Dev.

How much do you/parents pay for your haircut? None, mine are just done at home.

If you could live in any period of history, which would it be? (Has to be before you were born) 2000, it was more cruel back then and i don't want to be born near the 9 11 so yh...

If you could pick any age to be for a week, what would it be? 21

Your birthday or christmas? Christmas

Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? Year 13 (Sixth Form) maybe have a part time job in GAME or something.

Are you a lot different in real life to how you put yourself across on the server? I'd say im alot different in real life, if you met me in person i would probably be silent as duck.

Sorry it's not colourful, idk how to do it :P Hope you enjoy

Edited by Guest

Middle name? - Palin

What's a nickname friends/family may have given you that we don't know? - Kitten.

If you had to change your name, what would you change it to (in game names don't count) - Dave

What's your favourite sport? - rugby and rowing, but I like football, tennis etc.

Who is your favourite sports(wo)man? - hmmm probably Courtney Lawes, absolute beast.

What was the last sport you did/exercise? - rowing.

Best sporting event you've been to? - been to a few rugby matches, the Double-Header at Twickenham is always good.

What's your fav home cooked meal? - Fajita wraps.

What's your fav meal to eat out (any country) - Carbonara? Or a spicy chicken pizza.

What was the last meal you ate out of the house? - christ too long ago to remember.

What's your fav fast food chain company? - Subway probably.

Do you prefer sweet or savory? - erm depends on my mood, probably savory.

What is the longest period of time you've had a "best friend" or partner for? Ans. 1 or both - Well I had a few best friends when I was young for many years. Current best friend little under a year, but we are insanely close. Had a gf for like a couple of months, nothing serious.

Have you had pets, what's your best one ever been? - Have a labradoodle called Luna, best pet ever.

If you could live anywhere other than the UK, where would it be and why? - Australia, I would lifeguard over there, one of my dreams actually.

What was the last movie you watched? - Dunno, erm Conair I think.

What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? - American Sniper.

What's your favourite film you've ever seen? - Lord of the Rings or the Rock.

What's your fav movie genre? (Horror, Adventure, Romantic..etc) - anything apart from horror.

Fav actor and fav actress? - Natalie Dormer (because bae) and Chris Pine or Simon Pegg.

Last book you read? - the Odyssey (although it is technically an epic poem but oh well).

Fav book ever? - Skullduggery Pleasant.

What's the best birthday/Christmas present you ever received? - Driving lessons are sweet but if not I got a huge Lego castle once, it was sick.

How many siblings do you have?- 2 brothers and 1 sister.

What's the furthest place you've been to from home? - Austria, 25 hour coach trip to ski for a week. Worth it though.

What's the tallest building you've been up? - Who da fuck knows.

Would you describe yourself an optimist or a pessimist? - optimist all day.

What was/is your fav subject at school? - Classical Civilisation and Law.

What educational achievement are you most proud of? Could be anything from a high grade in one exam, or a degree - aced all my mocks without revising, hoping that I did that in my exams.

What's your proudest achievement in general? - Being able to make people smile and helping people with their problems, I'm pretty funny apparently irl and I know how to deal with shit :) If actual physical achievements, then it has to be my rugby team beating county champions in the final game of the season after losing every single game that year. That was awesome.

Do you hope to have kids at one point(have more? :glad2: ) - yeah definitely.

Have you had any sort of job before? - Lifeguard!

What's your dream job? - Rugby player.

How much do you/parents pay for your haircut? - £10

If you could live in any period of history, which would it be? (Has to be before you were born) - hmmm tough, 1980s/90s probably.

If you could pick any age to be for a week, what would it be? - my age.

Your birthday or christmas? - both, my birthday and Christmas are 6 days apart :D

Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? - In a cardboard box! nah hopefully I will have a job, but I don't really think ahead, I just wait for it to happen tbh.

Are you a lot different in real life to how you put yourself across on the server? - I think I am pretty different, but it isn't drastic.

Middle name? dont have one.

What's a nickname friends/family may have given you that we don't know? The Pickaxe(in bulgarian kirka)

If you had to change your name, what would you change it to (in game names don't count)

What's your favourite sport? Boxing

Who is your favourite sports(wo)man? Boxing

What was the last sport you did/exercise? Boxing

Best sporting event you've been to? and again Boxing :D

What's your fav home cooked meal? Beef ribs

What's your fav meal to eat out (any country) german schnitzel

What was the last meal you ate out of the house? Protein bar

What's your fav fast food chain company? I dont like fast food but probably it would be subway

Do you prefer sweet or savory? i dont like sweet food

What is the longest period of time you've had a "best friend" or partner for? Ans. 1 or both my best friend i know him since i was 3-4

Have you had pets, what's your best one ever been? Pit bull

If you could live anywhere other than the UK, where would it be and why? Probably France

What was the last movie you watched? Dumb and dumber

What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? Hobbit desolation smth

What's your favourite film you've ever seen? The good the bad and the ugly

What's your fav movie genre? (Horror, Adventure, Romantic..etc) western

Fav actor and fav actress? Ashley Benson and Jean Reno

Last book you read? Guitar for dummies :D

Fav book ever? its bulgarian

What's the best birthday/Christmas present you ever received? I recieved today on my 18th birthday keys for my new bmw from dad :yay:

How many siblings do you have? A brother who i think is still in jail i dont know honestly

What's the furthest place you've been to from home? Sweden

What's the tallest building you've been up? no idea

Would you describe yourself an optimist or a pessimist? something in the middle

What was/is your fav subject at school? Probably none

What educational achievement are you most proud of? Could be anything from a high grade in one exam, or a degree

What's your proudest achievement in general? CAE and b2 in french :3

Do you hope to have kids at one point(have more? :glad2: ) a daughter

Have you had any sort of job before? yes ive worked as drug dealer if that counts xD

What's your dream job? A pilot

How much do you/parents pay for your haircut? i cut my hair with the razor once every 2 weeks or so

If you could live in any period of history, which would it be? (Has to be before you were born) 700-1200 A.D. viking age

If you could pick any age to be for a week, what would it be? probably before i turned 12

Your birthday or christmas? Birthday

Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? as a professional boxer beating mayweather's ass

Are you a lot different in real life to how you put yourself across on the server? i try to keep it real 8-)

What's a nickname friends/family may have given you that we don't know? The Pickaxe(in bulgarian kirka)

Fuck me I wouldn't want to meet you on a dark street at night with that sort of nickname.

Middle name? - David

What's a nickname friends/family may have given you that we don't know? - Bart Simpson

If you had to change your name, what would you change it to (in game names don't count) - Jebus

What's your favourite sport? - Skiing, i'm a keen skier, ive been 10+ times and love it, my plan was to become a ski instructor. Also play Snooker and Pool (Pub games are teh best)

Who is your favourite sports(wo)man? - Women should be in the kitchen.

What was the last sport you did/exercise? - Snooker

Best sporting event you've been to? - Been to over 50 Manchester United games, but when the played Barca was the most thrilling. Don't really enjoy the game these days as its full of faggots.

What's your fav home cooked meal? - Tacos.

What's your fav meal to eat out (any country) - Has to be chinese, but when i eat chinese out we always go to a buffet so you aren't stuck to 1 meal as i like to try different things.

What was the last meal you ate out of the house? - Lasagna and garlic bread.

What's your fav fast food chain company? - Mcds.

Do you prefer sweet or savory? - Savory

What is the longest period of time you've had a "best friend" or partner for? Don't really have a best friend, i have a group of friends that i always meet all the time and would class them as a group of best friends. But i also have friends who i don't see so much but as soon as we see each other its like we never been apart.

Have you had pets, what's your best one ever been? - Obviously i have Zeus, hes a belting dog, but growing up we had a dog called Stella, sadly died after 16 years with us.

If you could live anywhere other than the UK, where would it be and why? Maybe Aus, but i would love to just go somewhere close, such as Spain/Italy as its just a close flight back to home to see friends and family, also for them to come and see me and stay at ours. We had a Villa in Spain for 10+ years, just recently got rid because constantly going the same place on holiday evently gets boring.

What was the last movie you watched? - Fast and Furious 6

What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? - Inbetweeners 2

What's your favourite film you've ever seen? - Saving Private Ryan

What's your fav movie genre? (Horror, Adventure, Romantic..etc) - anything apart from horror.

Fav actor and fav actress? - Heath Ledger

Last book you read? - Danny the Champion of the world.

Fav book ever? - Danny the Champion of the world. Don't read much lol

What's the best birthday/Christmas present you ever received? - Id be going off from what i received as a kid id say ska electrics, but i just love Christmas because all the family is together and we have a fantastic time.

How many siblings do you have?- 2 brothers and 1 sister.

What's the furthest place you've been to from home? - Been to America 5 times, but furthest flight was 16 hours and also done 26 hours on a coach to Italy

What's the tallest building you've been up? - Stratosphere in Las Vegas, if i'm not wrong its a 1000ft

Would you describe yourself an optimist or a pessimist? - optimist

What was/is your fav subject at school? - IT or PE

What educational achievement are you most proud of? C in RE LOL

What's your proudest achievement in general? - My son, Harrison

Do you hope to have kids at one point(have more? - Hmmmmmm

Have you had any sort of job before? - Yes.

What's your dream job? - My job is amazing, but i intend to be my own stay at home boss or get myself a small office with my own designers under me.

How much do you/parents pay for your haircut? - £5

If you could live in any period of history, which would it be? (Has to be before you were born) - 1500's when you live off what you made, grow.

If you could pick any age to be for a week, what would it be? - I would love to be 17 again, no problems out in the town, on the pull, getting shit faced.

Your birthday or christmas? - Christmas, big family time.

Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? - Running big jobs and would like to be earning 60K+ by then then hopefully dreams of being the man come true.

Are you a lot different in real life to how you put yourself across on the server? - Nope

Middle name? Oscar

What's a nickname friends/family may have given you that we don't know? It's a Polish nickname some all of my friends from Poland were calling me when I was about 10 years old: Jebak. It's a bit hard to translate but if you were to translate it literally it would mean The FuckUp as I was known for fucking things up xD

If you had to change your name, what would you change it to (in game names don't count) Probably go for Bob because let's face it, who wouldn't want to be called Bob?

What's your favourite sport? ESPORTS ftw

Who is your favourite sports(wo)man? No such found.

What was the last sport you did/exercise? Throwing a tennis ball around at break in school.

Best sporting event you've been to? Sports day in school...

What's your fav home cooked meal? Chicken

What's your fav meal to eat out (any country) Pizza

What was the last meal you ate out of the house? Subway sandwich

What's your fav fast food chain company? What's a fast food chain company?

Do you prefer sweet or savory? Sweet

What is the longest period of time you've had a "best friend" or partner for? Ans. 1 or both I have a best friend for the past 5 years now and still counting :) Haven't had a partnet yet :/ Too shy.

Have you had pets, what's your best one ever been? When I was young (about 8 years old) I had a goldfish for two days. R.I.P Goldfish.

If you could live anywhere other than the UK, where would it be and why? London cuz that's the only place I know and it's the capital of UK xD

What was the last movie you watched? Project Alamanac. Totally recommend!

What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? The latest Hunger Games movie... forgot the name and not bothered to look it up.

What's your favourite film you've ever seen? There were many... Project Almanac, The Maze Runner, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Spectacular Now etc.

What's your fav movie genre? (Horror, Adventure, Romantic..etc) Action

Fav actor and fav actress? Sasha Grey 8-)

Last book you read? New Town Soul by Dermot Bolger. Super awesome sci-fi ghost book about teenage relationships and possessed stuff. It's amazing!

Fav book ever? New Town Soul xD

What's the best birthday/Christmas present you ever received? Galaxy Note 4 last year :)

How many siblings do you have? One sister. She's 7 years old and she's a complete devil.

What's the furthest place you've been to from home? Ireland. I live here now so I guess that's my home.. I was born and lived in Poland for 10 years before I moved to Ireland. Didn't go anywhere else.

What's the tallest building you've been up? No clue. I'm not a big fan of heights.

Would you describe yourself an optimist or a pessimist? Optimist. That's the positive guy right?

What was/is your fav subject at school? Lunch

What educational achievement are you most proud of? Could be anything from a high grade in one exam, or a degree 58% in honors maths last year after having the same shit teacher who hated me for two years.

What's your proudest achievement in general? Not dying.

Do you hope to have kids at one point(have more? :glad2: ) NO. No god please no. No. NOOOOOOO. Well maybe. If they will turn out to be like my sister IDGAF I am abandoning them. If they were to turn out like the children of Roman Atwood gimme all :D

Have you had any sort of job before? Taking out the trash.

What's your dream job? Computer Engineering

How much do you/parents pay for your haircut? €20

If you could live in any period of history, which would it be? (Has to be before you were born) Stone age.

If you could pick any age to be for a week, what would it be? Tbh all of the years sucked. I'd say none.

Your birthday or christmas? Birthday 7/5/1998. My christmas... o_O wot?

Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? Hopefully in my girlfriends house making out. But in reality I will probably be playing the next counter strike game or something in my parents's basement.

Are you a lot different in real life to how you put yourself across on the server? OH YES. Irl I am super shy and awkward.

Middle name? Robert

What's a nickname friends/family may have given you that we don't know? Popster

If you had to change your name, what would you change it to (in game names don't count) Rob

What's your favourite sport? Badminton

Who is your favourite sports(wo)man? Peter Gade

What was the last sport you did/exercise? Cycling

Best sporting event you've been to? Wimbledon

What's your fav home cooked meal? Spicy Chips

What's your fav meal to eat out (any country) Pizza from South Africa

What was the last meal you ate out of the house? Pasta

What's your fav fast food chain company? McDonalds

Do you prefer sweet or savory? Savory

What is the longest period of time you've had a "best friend" or partner for? Ans. 1 or both 9 years and 2 years, respectively

Have you had pets, what's your best one ever been? No, Blue Persian Cat

If you could live anywhere other than the UK, where would it be and why? Germany, Fast Internet + Good Food

What was the last movie you watched? Big Hero 6

What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? Big Hero 6

What's your favourite film you've ever seen? Inception

What's your fav movie genre? (Horror, Adventure, Romantic..etc) Dystopian

Fav actor and fav actress? Johnny Depp and Sandra Bullock

Last book you read? Amulet of Samarkand

Fav book ever? Shatter Me (series)

What's the best birthday/Christmas present you ever received? Laptop

How many siblings do you have? 0

What's the furthest place you've been to from home? Australia

What's the tallest building you've been up? BT Adastral Park

Would you describe yourself an optimist or a pessimist? Optimist

What was/is your fav subject at school? Maths

What educational achievement are you most proud of? Could be anything from a high grade in one exam, or a degree Winner of Pink Kangaroo (UKMT Final Round)

What's your proudest achievement in general? See Above

Do you hope to have kids at one point(have more? :glad2: ) Nope

Have you had any sort of job before? Part Time Programmer

What's your dream job? Senior Programmer

How much do you/parents pay for your haircut? £3, package deal of £10 for family.

If you could live in any period of history, which would it be? (Has to be before you were born) Roman Empire

If you could pick any age to be for a week, what would it be? 21

Your birthday or christmas? Birthday (Egotistical :))

Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? University (Maths Degree)

Are you a lot different in real life to how you put yourself across on the server? No :3