Sign in to follow this  
Lewis

QUESTION THREAD

Middle name? James

What's a nickname friends/family may have given you that we don't know? My dad calls me faggot...

If you had to change your name, what would you change it to (in game names don't count) James

What's your favourite sport? Chess-Boxing

Who is your favourite sports(wo)man? Nigel Farage

What was the last sport you did/exercise? Rounders

Best sporting event you've been to? School sports day, dumb teachers making stupid puns.

What's your fav home cooked meal? Bacon.

What's your fav meal to eat out (any country) KFC

What was the last meal you ate out of the house? KFC

What's your fav fast food chain company? KFC

Do you prefer sweet or savory? Savoury

What is the longest period of time you've had a "best friend" or partner for? Ans. 1 or both 4 Years

Have you had pets, what's your best one ever been? None I can remember, parents had a dog called Trixie.

If you could live anywhere other than the UK, where would it be and why? Norway, highest average happiness.

What was the last movie you watched? The Perks of Being a Wallflower

What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? Ex-Machina

What's your favourite film you've ever seen? Moon

What's your fav movie genre? (Horror, Adventure, Romantic..etc) Horror

Fav actor and fav actress? Cara Delivigne

Last book you read? Thus Spoke Zarathustra - Friedrich Nietzsche

Fav book ever? Journey To The Center Of The Earty - Jules Verne

What's the best birthday/Christmas present you ever received? Laptop

How many siblings do you have? One brother

What's the furthest place you've been to from home? Greece

What's the tallest building you've been up? Absolutely no clue

Would you describe yourself an optimist or a pessimist? I've been told I'm an optimist but I'd say neither, I'm a realist.

What was/is your fav subject at school? English Lit

What educational achievement are you most proud of? Could be anything from a high grade in one exam, or a degree %50 Physics attendance, arrive at physics mock half an hour late, get A

What's your proudest achievement in general? I had the lowest attendance in my year for a week or two.

Do you hope to have kids at one point(have more? :glad2: ) Definitely

Have you had any sort of job before? Nope

What's your dream job? Public Prosecution Lawyer

How much do you/parents pay for your haircut? I pay around £12

If you could live in any period of history, which would it be? (Has to be before you were born) I would live in the ancient Greek days ~400BC, write some shit, get famous.

If you could pick any age to be for a week, what would it be? 1, logarithmic thinking determines that our younger years are longer in terms of personal "time".

Your birthday or christmas? Christmas.

Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? Lots of money

Are you a lot different in real life to how you put yourself across on the server? I am very different in real life, a lot more reserved, a lot more pretentious, actually have been described as "mysterious" by lots of people.

Middle name? Danny

What's a nickname friends/family may have given you that we don't know? DK

If you had to change your name, what would you change it to (in game names don't count) Herbert, ahaha

What's your favourite sport? MMA recently!

Who is your favourite sports(wo)man? Anderson Silva

What was the last sport you did/exercise? Swimming

What's your fav home cooked meal? Shepards pie/Cottage pie

What's your fav meal to eat out (any country) Steak every time

What was the last meal you ate out of the house? Steak!

What's your fav fast food chain company? Dominos

Do you prefer sweet or savory? Savoury, give me some pringles ;u;

What is the longest period of time you've had a "best friend" or partner for? Ans. 1 or both 7 years for a best friend till he moved into my house and i realise he's a bit weird

Have you had pets, what's your best one ever been? Have 2 pets at the moment, 2 cats, Kony and Tycho :D

If you could live anywhere other than the UK, where would it be and why? Anywhere in the Caribbean for the sea

What was the last movie you watched? IP Man

What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? Mad Max: Road fury

What's your favourite film you've ever seen? OLD BOY <3

What's your fav movie genre? (Horror, Adventure, Romantic..etc) Suspense i think

Last book you read? FreeGlader

Fav book ever? Cell By Stephen King

What's the best birthday/Christmas present you ever received? A drum kit

How many siblings do you have? 1 brother 1 sister

What's the furthest place you've been to from home? Australia

What's the tallest building you've been up? Berlin Radio tower

Would you describe yourself an optimist or a pessimist? Pessimist mostly

What was/is your fav subject at school? English

What educational achievement are you most proud of? Could be anything from a high grade in one exam, or a degree Grade 8 on drums

What's your proudest achievement in general? Supporting one of my favourite bands at a gig, was starstruck ;u;

Do you hope to have kids at one point(have more? :glad2: ) Hope so, think i would be a troll father

Have you had any sort of job before? Was a porter in a restaurant for 6 years, now my brother and i run a studio

What's your dream job? Making films which i do atm :D

How much do you/parents pay for your haircut? My hair is quite long normally so i trim it myself haha

If you could live in any period of history, which would it be? (Has to be before you were born) the 1960s, hippy wave and great music

If you could pick any age to be for a week, what would it be? 17 again for the thrill of getting into bars underage

Your birthday or christmas? Christmas for that big meal

Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? Still in the buisness, doing adverts and making films

Are you a lot different in real life to how you put yourself across on the server? im pretty much the same i think

Middle name? Owen

What's a nickname friends/family may have given you that we don't know? Hitler

If you had to change your name, what would you change it to (in game names don't count)Merlin

What's your favourite sport? Not really a fan of sports. I guess rugby

Who is your favourite sports(wo)man? Don't have one

What was the last sport you did/exercise? Probably something from gcse P.E like a year ago

Best sporting event you've been to? I went to a football match once, didn't enjoy it but it's all I've been to tho

What's your fav home cooked meal? My Mothers spagbol

What's your fav meal to eat out (any country) BBQ Ribs

What was the last meal you ate out of the house? Jacket potato at GF's house

What's your fav fast food chain company? Maccy D's

Do you prefer sweet or savory? Sweet

What is the longest period of time you've had a "best friend" or partner for? Ans. 1 or both Best friend for like 7 years. Longest Relationship 11 months. Current

Have you had pets, what's your best one ever been? 5 Cats 2 Dogs. Best pet was a Border terrier Doge that i grew up with. loved that Doge

If you could live anywhere other than the UK, where would it be and why? New York. GF wants to live there and i have no problem with that

What was the last movie you watched? Terminator Salvation

What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? I think it was Age of Adaline (wasn't that good)

What's your favourite film you've ever seen? Kingsman: The secret service

What's your fav movie genre? (Horror, Adventure, Romantic..etc) Love a bit of Horror

Fav actor and fav actress? Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson (coincidentally they used to be married)

Last book you read? Of Mice and Men :( fuck GCSE

Fav book ever? Don't like books so none

What's the best birthday/Christmas present you ever received? I got a Ps3 like 8 years ago. that was pretty fun

How many siblings do you have?2 Brothers. 5 and 7 years older than me

What's the furthest place you've been to from home? An island in Greece called Skiathos

What's the tallest building you've been up? Blackpool tower

Would you describe yourself an optimist or a pessimist? Very much a Pessimist

What was/is your fav subject at school? I.T even though the Teacher knew nothing

What educational achievement are you most proud of? Could be anything from a high grade in one exam, or a degree Got a B in Science (wasn't very good at school)

What's your proudest achievement in general? Dunno probably reaching 1000+ hours in 2 CS games (boring life)

Do you hope to have kids at one point(have more? :glad2: ) Not really but I would if the person I was with wanted one or two NO MORE EVER

Have you had any sort of job before? Im currently working as a labourer for a Carpet fitter (actually a pretty fun job)

What's your dream job? Don't really have one. Currently taking a Bricklaying course at College so I guess that

How much do you/parents pay for your haircut? My Mother cuts it for me. Free bitches

If you could live in any period of history, which would it be? (Has to be before you were born) medieval times

If you could pick any age to be for a week, what would it be?21. Cause then I can do shit

Your birthday or christmas? Birthday

Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? Stable job either self employed or working for a building company

Are you a lot different in real life to how you put yourself across on the server? Nope still a dick irl

Middle name? Stuart

What's a nickname friends/family may have given you that we don't know? 'Pigeon'

If you had to change your name, what would you change it to (in game names don't count) Robbin Kroon

What's your favourite sport? Tennis (to watch)

Who is your favourite sports(wo)man? Probs Federer

What was the last sport you did/exercise? Walking to the corner shop to buy fags

Best sporting event you've been to? Rugby League final in Mancs, back in 2012

What's your fav home cooked meal? Thai fillet of beef

What's your fav meal to eat out (any country) In Aus, Chinese, but very high-end

What was the last meal you ate out of the house? Honestly don't remember

What's your fav fast food chain company? KFC is lol

Do you prefer sweet or savory? Savoury

What is the longest period of time you've had a "best friend" or partner for? Ans. 1 or both Threeish years

Have you had pets, what's your best one ever been? Have had a Briard, a golden retriever, four cats. Love all of them

If you could live anywhere other than the UK, where would it be and why? Australia - for family, quality of life, climate, great food and beer

What was the last movie you watched? VHS. It's hilarious.

What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? Don't remember. Don't like going to the cinema really

What's your favourite film you've ever seen? See signature

What's your fav movie genre? (Horror, Adventure, Romantic..etc) Independent films

Fav actor and fav actress? Not sure on male, but for actress: Adele Exarchopoulos

Last book you read? Some garbage warhammer book. before that, it was Midnight's Children (zzzz)

Fav book ever? The Great Gatsby - perfectly balanced

What's the best birthday/Christmas present you ever received? My first PC

How many siblings do you have? 2

What's the furthest place you've been to from home? British Columbia (Australia was home, so didn't count)

What's the tallest building you've been up? Some hotel when I was like four in Tokyo. It was huuuge.

Would you describe yourself an optimist or a pessimist? Pessimistic more than optimistic

What was/is your fav subject at school? LITTERATURE ANGLAIS

What educational achievement are you most proud of? Could be anything from a high grade in one exam, or a degree Going out drinking before my English GCSE, still being drunk in the exam and maxing out the score lmao

What's your proudest achievement in general? Nothing yet really.

Do you hope to have kids at one point(have more? :glad2: ) Yeah, in a while. One or two.

Have you had any sort of job before? Ye.

What's your dream job? Being an oligarch's son

How much do you/parents pay for your haircut? £15

If you could live in any period of history, which would it be? (Has to be before you were born) 1980s

If you could pick any age to be for a week, what would it be? Thirty four, so I could get some perspective to inform how to live now

Your birthday or christmas? Christmas

Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? No idea. Making a lot of money in some capacity. Hopefully happy.

Are you a lot different in real life to how you put yourself across on the server? Not hugely, but varies with who I'm with. More pretentious with some friends, more normal with others. With new people, it completely depends if I warm to them or not.

Who is your favourite sports(wo)man? Olivier Giroud

An Arsenal fan who actually likes Giroud? Did not think I would see the day.

Hes hated because he doesn't score as much as he should, but i love the style of play he brings to arsenal and i would say hes the best striker at holding up the ball,

Middle name? I don't have one.

What's a nickname friends/family may have given you that we don't know? Various people call me different things such as Guy/Me/Kid, however I'm mostly just called by my actual name.

If you had to change your name, what would you change it to (in game names don't count) I quite like my name although when I was a child I wanted to be named after robots from robot wars.

What's your favourite sport? I don't really follow sport but I have enjoyed Archery in the past.

Who is your favourite sports(wo)man? Since I don't follow sport I don't have one.

What was the last sport you did/exercise? Well it's been a while but I did Archery for over 2 years. I'd like to get back into it but at the moment I can't.

Best sporting event you've been to? What is with all the sport questions? Nope.

What's your fav home cooked meal? My family make a lovely tuna/pasta bake.

What's your fav meal to eat out (any country) Frankie and Bennies; I had half a chicken and full rack of ribs, it was so nice but so filling.

What was the last meal you ate out of the house? I went to TGI Fridays with about 15 other people on my uni course, it was good.

What's your fav fast food chain company? I'm not too sure but since McDonalds made me sick for a whole day I'll say KFC or Dominoes.

Do you prefer sweet or savory? Sweet, I have an insane sweet tooth.

What is the longest period of time you've had a "best friend" or partner for? Ans. 1 or both I'd say that I tend to have a best friend for 2-3 years then it switches to someone else I'm really close to.

Have you had pets, what's your best one ever been? I've never had a pet.

If you could live anywhere other than the UK, where would it be and why? I guess I'd like to live in New Zealand, I just hope it's as beautiful as the Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit make it.

What was the last movie you watched? Avatar.

What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies.

What's your favourite film you've ever seen? The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King.

What's your fav movie genre? (Horror, Adventure, Romantic..etc) Action/Comedy.

Fav actor and fav actress? This is kind of strange to answer but I think Ian McKellen & maybe Kristen Wiig.

Last book you read? I don't really read, however I read the Betray at Falador book and I tried to get into the return to canafis book.

Fav book ever? Since I don't read much I'd either have to say the RuneScape books (see my past answer) or the Monkee Joe books, which I read when I was a kid and quite enjoyed.

What's the best birthday/Christmas present you ever received? Probably my iPod Touch when I turned 15.

How many siblings do you have? I have 1 sister.

What's the furthest place you've been to from home? I went to Hawaii when I was 15.

What's the tallest building you've been up? Empire State Building.

Would you describe yourself an optimist or a pessimist? I try to look on the bright side but I know it doesn't always come through. So I'll say optimist.

What was/is your fav subject at school? Since I am a computer science guy I'll say IT & computing.

What educational achievement are you most proud of? Could be anything from a high grade in one exam, or a degree Passing my GCSE French, I really though I'd fail.

What's your proudest achievement in general? My 3D animation program, however I lost the source code and I can't work on it anymore :(

Do you hope to have kids at one point(have more? :glad2: ) I do, however my girlfriend has already got names, gender and number of children planned. So I'm worried that she's going to give them their terrible names.

Have you had any sort of job before? Not really, I had a weeks experience doing 3D stuff when I was 15 and the past year I was a student ambassador but that didn't really consist of much. However I have a placement starting in July which will last a whole year!

What's your dream job? I'd love to a programmer for the games industry.

How much do you/parents pay for your haircut? I used to go to a place called Bloke who charged £15 for a basic haircut then I realised that was stupid so I found a local place that only charge £8, and it's much nicer.

If you could live in any period of history, which would it be? (Has to be before you were born) I'm happy being alive now, I couldn't function quite the same without the internet.

If you could pick any age to be for a week, what would it be? I'd be 18 again.

Your birthday or christmas? Is this asking which one I prefer? probably xmas

Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? Finished my degree, starting a nice programming related job and maybe even marrying my girlfriend.

Are you a lot different in real life to how you put yourself across on the server? I just try to be myself, I don't put on an act or anything, however I think there is an "OB troll mode" that everyone has.

Middle name? Ann (fucking family traditions)

What's a nickname friends/family may have given you that we don't know? gerard

If you had to change your name, what would you change it to (in game names don't count) thomas

What's your favourite sport? frisbee

Who is your favourite sports(wo)man? origi

What was the last sport you did/exercise? running

Best sporting event you've been to? kv mechelen racing genk (4-0)

What's your fav home cooked meal? lasagne

What's your fav meal to eat out (any country) durum

What was the last meal you ate out of the house? belgium fries (fuck french friens from now on they are belgium fries)

What's your fav fast food chain company? kfc

Do you prefer sweet or savory? savory

What is the longest period of time you've had a "best friend" or partner for? Ans. 1 or both bff: around 11 years

Have you had pets, what's your best one ever been? countless rabbits, alot of chickens, a duck, some turkeys, fishes, 2 cats, one cat called dots. chills with me most of the time. starts whining if she doesn't find me and she can do tricks :D

If you could live anywhere other than the UK, where would it be and why? switzerland. doesn't give a fuck about other countries.nice nature. evryone got guns. fucking mountains with planes in them.

What was the last movie you watched? waiting

What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? can't remember hate cinema

What's your favourite film you've ever seen? wall-e

What's your fav movie genre? (Horror, Adventure, Romantic..etc)comedy

Fav actor and fav actress? vin diesel

Last book you read? herman brusselsmans muggepuut

Fav book ever? gvr roald dahl

What's the best birthday/Christmas present you ever received? brew your own beerset

How many siblings do you have? one brother one sister 27 24

What's the furthest place you've been to from home? madeira (island that is part of portugal)

What's the tallest building you've been up? only one I can remember is sint-romboutstoren mechelen. did some high mountains though

Would you describe yourself an optimist or a pessimist?optimist

What was/is your fav subject at school? P.E

What educational achievement are you most proud of? Could be anything from a high grade in one exam, or a degree aced my endwork with one week of work

What's your proudest achievement in general? west highland way in scotland in 5 days

Do you hope to have kids at one point(have more? :glad2: ): yes

Have you had any sort of job before? vacation jobs (supermarket, children entertainement)

What's your dream job? programming games

How much do you/parents pay for your haircut? its been 3 years since I've went to a salon( whatever it is in english) friends cut it for me

If you could live in any period of history, which would it be? (Has to be before you were born) classical era

If you could pick any age to be for a week, what would it be? 67 free time all the time

Your birthday or christmas? birthday

Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? finishing school

Are you a lot different in real life to how you put yourself across on the server? no.

I played various sports over the years but I never got into it. It's probably to do with the fact I live in the middle of fields, not close to any of my friends, so I couldn't just go out to their house and play football.

But like I said I'd like to get back into archery again.

Middle name? Rai

What's a nickname friends/family may have given you that we don't know? Chu Chu

If you had to change your name, what would you change it to (in game names don't count) brendon

What's your favourite sport? footy

Who is your favourite sports(wo)man? jessica ends

What was the last sport you did/exercise? tennis

Best sporting event you've been to? wimbledon

What's your fav home cooked meal? pasta

What's your fav meal to eat out (any country) italy

What was the last meal you ate out of the house? chips and curry sauce

What's your fav fast food chain company? subway

Do you prefer sweet or savory? sweet

What is the longest period of time you've had a "best friend" or partner for? Ans. 1 or both 13 years

Have you had pets, what's your best one ever been? coco

If you could live anywhere other than the UK, where would it be and why? ireland cuz y not

What was the last movie you watched? shark tale

What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? paul blart mall cop 2

What's your favourite film you've ever seen? shrek

What's your fav movie genre? (Horror, Adventure, Romantic..etc) shrek

Fav actor and fav actress? keanu reeves

Last book you read? shrek

Fav book ever? shrek

What's the best birthday/Christmas present you ever received? shrek doll

How many siblings do you have? 1

What's the furthest place you've been to from home? America

What's the tallest building you've been up? iffle tower

Would you describe yourself an optimist or a pessimist? pessimist

What was/is your fav subject at school? bathroom break

What educational achievement are you most proud of? Could be anything from a high grade in one exam, or a degree 87% in math test

What's your proudest achievement in general? picked in footy team

Do you hope to have kids at one point(have more? :glad2: ) no

Have you had any sort of job before? no

What's your dream job? pro pessimist

How much do you/parents pay for your haircut? £10

If you could live in any period of history, which would it be? (Has to be before you were born) 1066

If you could pick any age to be for a week, what would it be? 98

Your birthday or christmas? 21/03

Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? in school

Are you a lot different in real life to how you put yourself across on the server? ye in irl I'm a bit shy but on server a bit more open, idk why

Edited by Guest