Sign in to follow this  
Lewis

QUESTION THREAD

Time to get to know the influx of new guys from JB, give us a good forum post for dat increase chances - also to find out things we didn't know about long standing members!

Copy pasta and answereeenio

Middle name?

What's a nickname friends/family may have given you that we don't know?

If you had to change your name, what would you change it to (in game names don't count)

What's your favourite sport?

Who is your favourite sports(wo)man?

What was the last sport you did/exercise?

Best sporting event you've been to?

What's your fav home cooked meal?

What's your fav meal to eat out (any country)

What was the last meal you ate out of the house?

What's your fav fast food chain company?

Do you prefer sweet or savory?

What is the longest period of time you've had a "best friend" or partner for? Ans. 1 or both

Have you had pets, what's your best one ever been?

If you could live anywhere other than the UK, where would it be and why?

What was the last movie you watched?

What was the last movie you saw at the cinema?

What's your favourite film you've ever seen?

What's your fav movie genre? (Horror, Adventure, Romantic..etc)

Fav actor and fav actress?

Last book you read?

Fav book ever?

What's the best birthday/Christmas present you ever received?

How many siblings do you have?

What's the furthest place you've been to from home?

What's the tallest building you've been up?

Would you describe yourself an optimist or a pessimist?

What was/is your fav subject at school?

What educational achievement are you most proud of? Could be anything from a high grade in one exam, or a degree

What's your proudest achievement in general?

Do you hope to have kids at one point(have more? :glad2: )

Have you had any sort of job before?

What's your dream job?

How much do you/parents pay for your haircut?

If you could live in any period of history, which would it be? (Has to be before you were born)

If you could pick any age to be for a week, what would it be?

Your birthday or christmas?

Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?

Are you a lot different in real life to how you put yourself across on the server?

I came up with a few questions, most of them are from random sites jammed together in a sort of theme order, hfhfhf

Middle name? Harry

What's a nickname friends/family may have given you that we don't know? Jesus, Jimmy bullard and Jamie

If you had to change your name, what would you change it to (in game names don't count) Matthew (Unseen will get this joke)

What's your favourite sport? Football

Who is your favourite sports(wo)man? Olivier Giroud

What was the last sport you did/exercise? Football

Best sporting event you've been to? Dagenham and redbridge vs Cheltenham town (3-1)

What's your fav home cooked meal? Cheese and tomato pizza

What's your fav meal to eat out (any country) Cheese and tomato pizza

What was the last meal you ate out of the house? A roast (Lamb, batters, carrots, spuds,

What's your fav fast food chain company? Dominos or papa johns, cant decide

Do you prefer sweet or savory? Sweet

What is the longest period of time you've had a "best friend" or partner for? 8 years and counting for best friend, NO GF EVER (i cri)

Have you had pets, what's your best one ever been? Currently have a female Budgie called fudgie

If you could live anywhere other than the UK, where would it be and why? France,

What was the last movie you watched? Alan patridge alpha papa

What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? The hobbit battle of five armies

What's your favourite film you've ever seen? Hobbit trilogy

What's your fav movie genre? (Horror, Adventure, Romantic..etc) Adventure

Fav actor and fav actress? Kevin hart (

Last book you read? Rot and ruin

Fav book ever? Rot and ruin

What's the best birthday/Christmas present you ever received? My computer

How many siblings do you have? 3 ( 2 brothers, 1 sister)

What's the furthest place you've been to from home? Wales

What's the tallest building you've been up? The Naze tower

Would you describe yourself an optimist or a pessimist? pessimist

What was/is your fav subject at school? Physical Education

What educational achievement are you most proud of? Could be anything from a high grade in one exam, or a degree? Nothing yet, hoping for an A in A level IT tho

What's your proudest achievement in general? Winning 7 cricket medals and 2 football medals

Do you hope to have kids at one point(have more? :glad2: ) No

Have you had any sort of job before? no

What's your dream job? Professional footballer :glad2: :glad2:

How much do you/parents pay for your haircut? 13 pounds :)))

If you could live in any period of history, which would it be? (Has to be before you were born) Winning the world cup or reliving the arsenal invincible season

If you could pick any age to be for a week, what would it be? My current age

Your birthday or christmas? birthday

Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? Game developing

Are you a lot different in real life to how you put yourself across on the server? Very different, a lot less confident and a lot funnier in real life :))))

ENJOY THE BLUE GUYS!

Middle name? Francis

What's a nickname friends/family may have given you that we don't know? "Al"

If you had to change your name, what would you change it to (in game names don't count) Aragorn xD

What's your favourite sport? Tennis

Who is your favourite sports(wo)man? Federer

What was the last sport you did/exercise? Standard workout today, actual sport was tennis.

Best sporting event you've been to? Toughy between a few tennis tournaments, probably Wimbledon, also went to Switzerland and Monte Carlo.

What's your fav home cooked meal? Mediterranean shepherds pie

What's your fav meal to eat out (any country) Paellaaaaaa!

What was the last meal you ate out of the house? Birthday meal last week, had fish cakes and then steak (mid-rare)

What's your fav fast food chain company? KFC

Do you prefer sweet or savory? Savory ez.

What is the longest period of time you've had a "best friend" or partner for? Been best friends with jgreg since I was like 2, been with current GF for nearly 3 and a half years

Have you had pets, what's your best one ever been? Many, my first dog Poppy and second, Holly - both border terriers.

If you could live anywhere other than the UK, where would it be and why? Probably USA. As much as I love non-english speaking countries, after a month of them I was really missing basic communication.

What was the last movie you watched? My girlfriend sat me through this film called "Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging" at hers a few days ago...

What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? Hobbit 3rd. I used to go to the cinema LOTS, nothing on has taken my fancy recently tho.

What's your favourite film you've ever seen? LOTR 3

What's your fav movie genre? (Horror, Adventure, Romantic..etc) Adventure/Comedy

Fav actor and fav actress? I'd be forcing an answer if I said I had favourites who I'd actively watch their films. I think Johnny Depp is incredibly skilled, I also fancy Vanessa Hudgens 4 lyf <3

Last book you read? Listen to the Moon - Micheal Morpurgo, a few months ago. Read a few smaller ones since then of which the names I've forgotten.

Fav book ever? Harry Potter 7

What's the best birthday/Christmas present you ever received? Enjoyment wise, probably table tennis table, my dad owned a company with a fair few employees. He'd have a BBQ and a table tennis tournament which I'd always win lel

How many siblings do you have? Two brothers 6 and 8 years older than me.

What's the furthest place you've been to from home? Morocco for a day, while staying in southern spain.

What's the tallest building you've been up? Eiffel Tower - 301m

Would you describe yourself an optimist or a pessimist? Problem wise I tend to be very optimistic for other people, with my own problems it can waver.

What was/is your fav subject at school? History

What educational achievement are you most proud of? A-level History and Politics grades, both A*

What's your proudest achievement in general? A-levels also.

Do you hope to have kids at one point? Yep, 3.

Have you had any sort of job before? Employed part time for a kennels, done about 150h voluntary work too.

What's your dream job? In the civil service, advising the government on policy.

How much do you/parents pay for your haircut? It used to be pretty expensive, I felt bad for my mum - my girlfriend did it for me once and now she just does it, looks exactly the same for 0p.

If you could live in any period of history, which would it be? (Has to be before you were born) Too many to pinpoint. Ancient Egypt, Rome, Stuart Britain, 1940s Britain.

If you could pick any age to be for a week, what would it be? Either 5 so I can do what the fuck I like or 35 to see what I look like.

Your birthday or christmas? Christmas for sure

Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? I'll be 24, graduated from uni - probably living with my girlfriend(fiancee) working my way up in a job.

Are you a lot different in real life to how you put yourself across on the server? Similar but just toned down, not as trollish and more serious around people I don't know as much. I reckon the majority of people are less confident IRL than they are on TS/Server

ill bite

Middle name? Liam-Phillip.

What's a nickname friends/family may have given you that we don't know? Mr. Shug. Shuggy. Shug. (Shug is a borders slag term for the name Hugh...Hugo...Hugh...dads family borderers...Shug)

If you had to change your name, what would you change it to (in game names don't count) Felix, dunno why, always liked the name

What's your favourite sport?Ha.

Who is your favourite sports(wo)man?ANDY MURRAY/Chris Patterson/Chris Hoy. Scots heros

What was the last sport you did/exercise?Pushups round edinburgh for a challenge

Best sporting event you've been to?Calcutta Cup England v Scotland rugby at Murrayfield when Scotland won

What's your fav home cooked meal? Spaghetti carbonara

What's your fav meal to eat out (any country)Anything chinese

What was the last meal you ate out of the house? Lobster

What's your fav fast food chain company? Nout wrong with a Maccies

Do you prefer sweet or savory? Savory son

What is the longest period of time you've had a "best friend" or partner for? Ans. 1 or both 2 and a bit years for girlfreind, my friend Michael and I have been long term suffers of each others bullshit for the past 5 years, lived with him in first year of uni and moving in again this year.

Have you had pets, what's your best one ever been? cats, hamsters, mice. had a cat called Yoda for like 6 or 7 years...then he died :( RIP

If you could live anywhere other than the UK, where would it be and why? America, cause they have cheap amazing food and i love their outlook on life

What was the last movie you watched? Ex-Machina, fuck me watch it, amazing

What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? Fast and Furious

What's your favourite film you've ever seen? Probably interstellar

What's your fav movie genre? (Horror, Adventure, Romantic..etc) Horror/Sci-Fi

Fav actor and fav actress? Dylan Moran/hmmmm probably Sigourney Weaver

Last book you read? A decent ride-Irvine Welsh

Fav book ever?The Circle-Dave Eggers

What's the best birthday/Christmas present you ever received? A BMX bike

How many siblings do you have? zero

What's the furthest place you've been to from home? USA

What's the tallest building you've been up? The Emirates Towers

Would you describe yourself an optimist or a pessimist? Optimist

What was/is your fav subject at school? English

What educational achievement are you most proud of? Could be anything from a high grade in one exam, or a degree Straight A's in my Highers (Scottish A levels)

What's your proudest achievement in general? Getting Legendary Eagle.

Do you hope to have kids at one point(have more? :glad2: ) Ye boi...id be an amazing dad

Have you had any sort of job before?been a bookseller for 2+ years

What's your dream job? something to do with videogames/Police

How much do you/parents pay for your haircut? £35-45 (I have a lot of hair)

If you could live in any period of history, which would it be? (Has to be before you were born) Colonial Caribbean in the early 18th century.

If you could pick any age to be for a week, what would it be? I like the age I am now... but probably mid 40s to see if i could still have a good chance of getting laid or if i look shit and fat

Your birthday or christmas? Christmas...for the food.

Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? Hopefully a police officer

Are you a lot different in real life to how you put yourself across on the server? Not really, im a bit more awkward when it comes to strangers, but most of you have known me for at least 2 years by now so you know what im like. :)

Fin.

Middle name? Edward

What's a nickname friends/family may have given you that we don't know? Mary Jane [Fucking initials man]

If you had to change your name, what would you change it to (in game names don't count)?Blake

What's your favourite sport? To watch : Football; to do : gym, might sound weird but it's chill

Who is your favourite sports (wo)man? Mo Farah

What was the last sport you did/exercise? Gym, bis and tris

Best sporting event you've been to? To watch - Johnstone's Trophy Final Southend vs Crewe at Wembley (Got to sit in VIP section & have brunch etc through Dad's work), to compete - athletics nationals 1500m qualifiers few years back (even though I got destroyed lmao)

What's your fav home cooked meal? Spaghetti Bolognese

What's your fav meal to eat out (any country)? Italian

What was the last meal you ate out of the house? Indian

What's your fav fast food chain company? I guess I choose depending on the type of food I want to eat tbh, but gotta have a cheeky Nandos.

Do you prefer sweet or savory? Sweet

What is the longest period of time you've had a "best friend" or partner for? Known my best mate practically since birth (My aunt and his Mum were best mates, my granddad and his granddad were etc)

Have you had pets, what's your best one ever been? When I was very young I had 2 cats, I don't remember much about them though except that they only had 1 ear each.

If you could live anywhere other than the UK, where would it be and why? Denmark, I have several close friends who live there.

What was the last movie you watched? Mad Max 2 (due to...)

What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? Mad Max: Fury Road (Favourite film of the year so far, by far)

What's your favourite film you've ever seen? Interstellar or Enemy

What's your fav movie genre? Mystery Thriller (Enemy)

Fav actor and fav actress? Tom Hardy/Shia LaBeouf (Kappa) and Natalie Portman/Judi Dench [Yeah I suck balls at choosing 1]

Last book you read? Never Let Me Go (English Lit exam hype)

Fav book ever? Too many books that can't be compared to each other, but I enjoyed the Da Vinci code among many others - though I haven't read it in a while.

What's the best birthday/Christmas present you ever received? Money

How many siblings do you have? 1

What's the furthest place you've been to from home? Belgium

What's the tallest building you've been up? I've not really been up any well known tall buildings, lol.

Would you describe yourself an optimist or a pessimist? Variant on mood and situation, though I like to think I'm an optimist more frequently.

What was/is your fav subject at school? English

What educational achievement are you most proud of? Nothing yet, everything done so far is just a step towards the next exam.

What's your proudest achievement in general? Completing a cross country race after dislocating my ankle 3/4 through and still getting to counties.

Do you hope to have kids at one point? Yeah, one day.

Have you had any sort of job before? Yeah, maintenance at a local caravan site. (Mostly strimming and mowing among other little bits)

What's your dream job? Honestly don't know - working towards that theoretical engineering area though.

How much do you/parents pay for your haircut? £5

If you could live in any period of history, which would it be? (Has to be before you were born) Ancient Greece / Rome. Though truthfully with knowledge of what happened in the past, I would be far more interested to see what develops in the future.

If you could pick any age to be for a week, what would it be? If you maintained your mental age, I would like to see the world from a babies perspective - so around 2 years old.

Your birthday or Christmas? Christmas

Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? Uni studying god knows what.

Are you a lot different in real life to how you put yourself across on the server? Less open (yeah, that's possible), but not overly different.

God that took a while, and fuck you Jamz using that spelling as your preferred name xoxo

Middle name? Adrian-Lane

What's a nickname friends/family may have given you that we don't know? Baby (fuck off)

If you had to change your name, what would you change it to (in game names don't count)Alaric, because First King of the Visigoths, and the most badass leader of the Migration Period imo

What's your favourite sport?Rugby & Tennis

Who is your favourite sports(wo)man?The Entire NZ Rugby Team (Fucking badass)

What was the last sport you did/exercise? Rugby/Athletics

Best sporting event you've been to?Never really been to one

What's your fav home cooked meal?Chicken Pie

What's your fav meal to eat out (any country)Ur mum

What was the last meal you ate out of the house?Pizza Hut (fucking standard)

What's your fav fast food chain company?Pizza Hut

Do you prefer sweet or savory?Sweet

What is the longest period of time you've had a "best friend" or partner for? Ans. 1 or both A year & 9 months

Have you had pets, what's your best one ever been?My pet rabbit, a mean little fucker he was

If you could live anywhere other than the UK, where would it be and why?Chile, because stable economy, and rated as one of the fastest growing economys in SA

What was the last movie you watched?The Conjuring

What was the last movie you saw at the cinema?Cant remember

What's your favourite film you've ever seen?The Last Samurai

What's your fav movie genre? (Horror, Adventure, Romantic..etc)Adventure

Fav actor and fav actress?Tom Cruise & Every Actress

Last book you read? The Reason I Jump

Fav book ever?CHERUB mother fucker

What's the best birthday/Christmas present you ever received?£3k in my bank account at age 12

How many siblings do you have?1 Older Brother

What's the furthest place you've been to from home?Dominican Republic in The Carribean

What's the tallest building you've been up?A French Air Raid Bunker's Tower

Would you describe yourself an optimist or a pessimist?Optimist as far as I can throw

What was/is your fav subject at school?HISTORY MOTHERFUCKER

What educational achievement are you most proud of? Could be anything from a high grade in one exam, or a degreeA Poem I wrote about Revolution for English,got me an A+, ended up going fucking County wide.

What's your proudest achievement in general?Not being a fucking full-autist anymore c:

Do you hope to have kids at one point(have more? :glad2: )Hope to have 2-3, to cover both me & my partners lives

Have you had any sort of job before?Im a fucking baker

What's your dream job?A Internationial English Teacher

How much do you/parents pay for your haircut?For free c:

If you could live in any period of history, which would it be? (Has to be before you were born)1800-1918, When Britain was the OP Father of The World

If you could pick any age to be for a week, what would it be? 50, Commit robbery for a week, put money in a location, then when I go back to being young, take all the money as they are still looking for a 50 year old version of me :glad2:

Your birthday or christmas?Birthday, as I realise I have wasted 1 more year of my life

Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?Hopefully finishing off my Teaching Programme & getting my first placement

Are you a lot different in real life to how you put yourself across on the server?Definitely

Middle name? Linnéa Elisabeth

What's a nickname friends/family may have given you that we don't know? Fasu

If you had to change your name, what would you change it to (in game names don't count) Carro/Karo

What's your favourite sport? Dressage

Who is your favourite sports(wo)man? Elisa Wallace

What was the last sport you did/exercise? Dressage

Best sporting event you've been to? Hockey, Hc Toros vs HC Glid

What's your fav home cooked meal? Karelian stew

What's your fav meal to eat out (any country) Souvlaki

What was the last meal you ate out of the house? Tortillas?

What's your fav fast food chain company? Hesburger

Do you prefer sweet or savory? Sweet, chocolate all the way

What is the longest period of time you've had a "best friend" or partner for? Ans. 1 or both BF 15 years, partner 3 years

Have you had pets, what's your best one ever been? 34+ pets, can't list them all, cats, dogs, stick-insects, rodents of all sorts, my all time favourite was my welsh corgi pembroke called Alva

If you could live anywhere other than the UK, where would it be and why? Well I live in Finland, does that count?

What was the last movie you watched? Might have been Eurotrip

What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? Godzilla (2014)

What's your favourite film you've ever seen? Love the LotR troligies

What's your fav movie genre? (Horror, Adventure, Romantic..etc) Horror

Fav actor and fav actress? Johnny Depp, Kate Beckinsale

Last book you read? Sea of Trees

Fav book ever? Ta livet av mig, mamma! - Translates: Kill me, mother!

What's the best birthday/Christmas present you ever received? Tickets for my at that time favourite band's concert

How many siblings do you have? 3 older brothers

What's the furthest place you've been to from home? Greece

What's the tallest building you've been up? Näsinneula 124m

Would you describe yourself an optimist or a pessimist? Pessimist

What was/is your fav subject at school? Geography

What educational achievement are you most proud of? Could be anything from a high grade in one exam, or a degree? Certified bartender

What's your proudest achievement in general? Moving abroad

Do you hope to have kids at one point(have more?) Yes

Have you had any sort of job before? Been working since I was 12, so yes

What's your dream job? Bed tester

How much do you/parents pay for your haircut? 25-30€, £15-20

If you could live in any period of history, which would it be? (Has to be before you were born) 1950s

If you could pick any age to be for a week, what would it be? 9

Your birthday or christmas? Christmas

Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? Pretty much the same as up to now

Are you a lot different in real life to how you put yourself across on the server? 100 times more shy

Middle name? Duncan

What's a nickname friends/family may have given you that we don't know? Mitch

If you had to change your name, what would you change it to (in game names don't count) Nathan

What's your favourite sport? Football

Who is your favourite sports(wo)man? Messi because he is the greatest in any sport ever and I got to see him play live

What was the last sport you did/exercise? Went for a run yesterday

Best sporting event you've been to? Man city v qpr on school trip when they won the league in the last minute was nuts

What's your fav home cooked meal? Steak pie

What's your fav meal to eat out (any country) Chicken burrito with plenty of guac and salsa

What was the last meal you ate out of the house? Chicken and black bean sauce

What's your fav fast food chain company? Chipotle in america (none in scotland rip)

Do you prefer sweet or savory?Sweet

What is the longest period of time you've had a "best friend" or partner for? Ans. 1 or both Friend 10 years gf 1 year bros before hoes amirite

Have you had pets, what's your best one ever been? None because parents are both allergic to cats and dogs

If you could live anywhere other than the UK, where would it be and why? Canada

What was the last movie you watched? City of god

What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? The newest hobbit(complete wank btw)

What's your favourite film you've ever seen? 2001: A Space Odyssey

What's your fav movie genre? (Horror, Adventure, Romantic..etc) Crime/Sci-Fi

Fav actor and fav actress? Kevin Spacey, Emilia Clarke cos bae

Last book you read? Dance with dragons

Fav book ever? Storm of swords

What's the best birthday/Christmas present you ever received? No particular favourite

How many siblings do you have? 0

What's the furthest place you've been to from home? Florida

What's the tallest building you've been up? Blackpool tower lmao

Would you describe yourself an optimist or a pessimist? Pessimist

What was/is your fav subject at school? History

What educational achievement are you most proud of? Could be anything from a high grade in one exam, or a degree Not really proud of any of them could've done better

What's your proudest achievement in general? Losing a proper game of football 14-1

Do you hope to have kids at one point(have more? :glad2: ) Ye

Have you had any sort of job before? Worked at my local golf club

What's your dream job? Musician

How much do you/parents pay for your haircut? £8

If you could live in any period of history, which would it be? (Has to be before you were born) Stone age to explore the earth for the first time

If you could pick any age to be for a week, what would it be? 12

Your birthday or christmas? Crimbo

Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? Alive hopefully

Are you a lot different in real life to how you put yourself across on the server? Only around people i dont know

Middle name? Van

What's a nickname friends/family may have given you that we don't know? Usually, Fred, Burt or George. No reason

If you had to change your name, what would you change it to (in game names don't count) Muhammad Muhammad

What's your favourite sport? Cycling

Who is your favourite sports(wo)man? Bradley Walsh

What was the last sport you did/exercise? Hiking

Best sporting event you've been to? Not been to sporting event

What's your fav home cooked meal? Spaghetti

What's your fav meal to eat out (any country) Pizza. Cheese & Tomato

What was the last meal you ate out of the house? Subway - Meatball Marinara

What's your fav fast food chain company? McDonald's - Coffee isn't bad either

Do you prefer sweet or savory? Savoury

What is the longest period of time you've had a "best friend" or partner for? Ans. 1 or both 10 Years and counting

Have you had pets, what's your best one ever been? Cat

If you could live anywhere other than the UK, where would it be and why? Small suburb in Seattle - It's a nice place, clean and tidy

What was the last movie you watched? Queen Live at Wembley 1986

What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? I don't actually remember. It might have been Queen in 4K: Rock Montreal back in November last year.

What's your favourite film you've ever seen? Toy Story

What's your fav movie genre? (Horror, Adventure, Romantic..etc) Action/Adventure

Fav actor and fav actress? Don't have favs

Last book you read? 'You can have an amazing memory'

Fav book ever? Don't have a fav yet

What's the best birthday/Christmas present you ever received? N/A

How many siblings do you have? 1

What's the furthest place you've been to from home? USA, Florida

What's the tallest building you've been up? Hmm. Maybe that one in Spain. Tallest shop or something in Barcelona

Would you describe yourself an optimist or a pessimist? Realist.

What was/is your fav subject at school? Product design, it was easy for me

What educational achievement are you most proud of? Getting a BA Flag award in German despite not doing the test

What's your proudest achievement in general? Remaining a Virgin because I'm not married

Do you hope to have kids at one point(have more? I want kids. Max 2.

Have you had any sort of job before? Engineer's Bitch

What's your dream job? Top Gear Presenter

How much do you/parents pay for your haircut? £9.50 by the masterful Tony

If you could live in any period of history, which would it be? (Has to be before you were born) 1970's because music. Also 1940s,50s and 60s America. That life just looked so Ideal.

If you could pick any age to be for a week, what would it be? Strange question. Maybe 50

Your birthday or christmas? ?

Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? Hopefully with a job in Engineering and a girlfriend.

Are you a lot different in real life to how you put yourself across on the server? Of course, come and meet me.

Edited by Guest

Hey guys what's the emphasis on that quote, first a guy who used to live next door to me moved to DK + one of the guys I'm closest to and known for almost 7 years now lives there. You have actually spoken and played with him Fluxy lmao.

No hate you judging fuks lele

Also you can be one of them if you want Simi xoxo