Sign in to follow this  
Rami

Heyyyy

Hi, i'm Alex. I live in the UK and come from the North East of England.

I used to play on the Outbreak CSS Jailbreak server a lot a couple of years back.

For the past year I've been playing tons of CS:GO and breaking through a bunch of studies. Currently at uni studying programming yay.

I saw you guys got a new CS:GO JB server and decided to join and check it out. It's really nice to play with you again! :)

I'll probably start stopping by now and then to hang out so I thought I would re-introduce myself on the forums.

I'm currently 18 years old (19 in July). Favourite game is CS:GO. I like just about any music and prefer instrumentals without any singing / lyrics.

Average rank in CS:GO is Distunguished Master Guardian. I'm nearly always on cooldown though and using smurf accounts to play instead.

My most recent cooldown was because of that blasted VAC Auth error. Gabe never gives me a break :D

I also enjoy making maps in the Source Engine as a secondary hobby.

That pretty much sums me up. Seeya :)

i remember you i think, you used to have a tf2 server? cannot remember the name of it, but welcome back if that is you, if not fuk to u

Yeah JAG admin lol. JAG died around the same time my activity did.

I am part of another TF2 community now, but I just make and update the maps for their servers. Apart from that I don't play TF2 anymore. All just CS:GO for me now :D

Hey, I remember you, welcome back Rami :)
welcome back rami, enjoy your stay

Cheers!

RAMI. I AM NOT ALONE ANYMORE.

You, me and VitaminC all got member at the same time (back when member was the be all and end all kek) but then within 3 weeks I was the only one left around. I cried myself to sleep. gg.

Glad to see you back xoxo

Welcome back bro, I remember you and one other JAG guys like backseatman. Nice to see you back, there's a few of us who play quite a lot of MM at DMG to supreme level so it would be cool if you joined us!

Thanks for all your kind welcomes :)

Welcome Rami, always liked your JAG lot! What happened to the other lads from JAG?

Gamer hasn't been on in a couple of months and Backs just plays Football Manager 24/7 haha. Been trying to get him on cs:go but he doesn't want to.

JAG the community died a couple of years ago though.

RAMI. I AM NOT ALONE ANYMORE.

You, me and VitaminC all got member at the same time (back when member was the be all and end all kek) but then within 3 weeks I was the only one left around. I cried myself to sleep. gg.

Glad to see you back xoxo

Sorry <3

Welcome back bro, I remember you and one other JAG guys like backseatman. Nice to see you back, there's a few of us who play quite a lot of MM at DMG to supreme level so it would be cool if you joined us!

Hey Fluxy :D Yeah that'd be cool. I'm real tired of solo queing now, so it would be great to lobby up someday :).