Sign in to follow this  
Gravity

League of Legends? :3

Gunstar you called it the other night

YES!!! I can't wait for LCS now!

Also, the Svenskeren and Hauntzer part made me cringe and laugh at the same time. Hauntzer's laugh especially :lol: .

Gunstar you called it the other night

What? No way!!! I can't believe YellowStar is actually doing this. He has been playing with Rekkles for ages and he has had the best performance with him. Remember what happened when Rekkles joined Alliance? YellowStar and Rekkles had both bad performance until they got reunited again and got to worlds together. I understand that NA has better payment (as stated in Rekkles' stream: https://youtu.be/yLvW4yPUB1M?t=2m3s) but I think they should leave EU as a botlane, not as individuals.

Also you got to keep in mind that not the best players always form the best team.

Jei ho, it's no longer about who you are playing with in bot lane or moving in together, if you have been following other regions such as korea/china you would notice players leaving the best team for $$$ and also performing the same or even better. It's about the ability to adapt and play in a good team environment and of course good $$$ too.

I think Yellowstar will make TSM better anyway even if he doesn't perform as well as he did in Fnatic. He has doublelift now [better than rekkles], the guy who beat Rekkles in the 1v1 tournament today :P

I still think rekkles&yellowstar were the best eu LCS botlane. They had such great chemistry with each other and it'll be sad to see yellow star not playing with rekkles any more. But anyways I look forward to seeing fnatics botlane in the EU LCS.