Sign in to follow this  
Gravity

League of Legends? :3

I'd love to play League with Outbreak so I'm down!

IGN: Ja93FIN (Changing my name to "Jei ho" in a couple of days when I get the IP :D

Server: EUW

Division: Plat 2

Main role: ADC/Marksman

Noticed we have a steady stream of League games happening most nights now and people enjoy playing. Thought i would post some helpful youtubers who upload advice on improving gameplay at all levels and some guys who post funny League content:

TUTORIALS

First is Foxdrop who is an amazing player and analyst of gameplay, perfect for the basics.

Next is valkrin, one of the best players at Challenger tier who has a career in helping people improve especially during ranked play, he streams on Twitch everyday showing the best meta champions you should be playing to climb the ladder.

Similar to Foxdrop we have Phylol who focuses more on runes and masteries along with champion tutorials.

Scrap Computer goes into extreme detail about every champion (nearly hour long videos on every champion :o)

COMEDY :yay: :

DUNKYYYYYYY, legend and one of my favorite people on Youtube.

Showing you how aids the League community is, DiscoHeat!

Providing the parodies of all videos Riot uploads, it's DanteAxeeee.

Dunkey is a legend I love him :grin1:

Anyway If you need some one I'm up aswell, I was plat V/IV in my old account now I'm Gold IV since I don't even play ranked just some gathers with the OB lads. Main mid but I can do anything if needed.

Ign Lakaish

It's a biased thread, heavily biased thread - someone who tried out Dota after league and actually has preferred the game (also considering his elo his lack of understanding of league and its significant differences which make it not better or worse but different to Dota)

As someone who appreciates both games but has just played more League, you can't say 'one is shit and one is good' purely because you prefer one to the other. His points are things which can differ from individual to individual;

. Hero/champion availability - Although I think it is good to be able to have access to everything insta, personally I think it gives people something to work towards and encourages people to try out the free week champions in normals before buying and playing them first time ever in ranked etc. I admit prices for skins can be a pain, but as an expect that doesn't actually affect the gameplay only profit, it is irrelevant to 'how good the game is'.

. Itemization - Although I can appreciate all the more complex shopping system and different aspects of Dota, they bring aspects to the game which wouldn't work on League and introduce mechanics which don't belong in league. In league a player is much more dictated by his skill/mastering of a champion, although you obviously need the right items, someone who is far superior to another at a certain champion will win - I'd rather that dictate who wins than just what you buy.

. I admit there are some pretty diverse and cool mechanics that certain dota heroes introduce, but the same can be said about league - they vary the kits and although you do have varying itemization, I would rather have an individual's ability judged on how they use their kit rather than the diversity of their build.

. Being harder - Yes Dota is a lot harder to learn, but it is equal if not harder to reach the top of the league ladder as there are a lot more players and tbh the pro scene is more established due to there being more money in contracts to compete for (It takes about 5 days for a LoL player to earn what a dota player does in a month).

. The voice chat thing is cool, but would probably just lead to verbal flame in LoL lmao

tl;dr I am a fan of MOBAs full stop, I dislike this guys post as he states his opinions as fact - which is bull. DOTA, League, Smite etc - they are different games with different mechanics and aspects which set them as individuals. If you compared CSGO to COD then I would treat it the same way as they have significant differences which set them apart.

Now my nerd rage is over ayy lmao, stop stirring shit Paradoxx you fuk and don't turn this into reddit xoxo

To another note more on topic with league, we do have an OB Ranked team and we've played and won 1 game: http://puu.sh/k9Zo3/ca2d8c8149.jpg

It's a biased thread, heavily biased thread - someone who tried out Dota after league and actually has preferred the game (also considering his elo his lack of understanding of league and its significant differences which make it not better or worse but different to Dota)

As someone who appreciates both games but has just played more League, you can't say 'one is shit and one is good' purely because you prefer one to the other. His points are things which can differ from individual to individual;

. Hero/champion availability - Although I think it is good to be able to have access to everything insta, personally I think it gives people something to work towards and encourages people to try out the free week champions in normals before buying and playing them first time ever in ranked etc. I admit prices for skins can be a pain, but as an expect that doesn't actually affect the gameplay only profit, it is irrelevant to 'how good the game is'.

. Itemization - Although I can appreciate all the more complex shopping system and different aspects of Dota, they bring aspects to the game which wouldn't work on League and introduce mechanics which don't belong in league. In league a player is much more dictated by his skill/mastering of a champion, although you obviously need the right items, someone who is far superior to another at a certain champion will win - I'd rather that dictate who wins than just what you buy.

. I admit there are some pretty diverse and cool mechanics that certain dota heroes introduce, but the same can be said about league - they vary the kits and although you do have varying itemization, I would rather have an individual's ability judged on how they use their kit rather than the diversity of their build.

. Being harder - Yes Dota is a lot harder to learn, but it is equal if not harder to reach the top of the league ladder as there are a lot more players and tbh the pro scene is more established due to there being more money in contracts to compete for (It takes about 5 days for a LoL player to earn what a dota player does in a month).

. The voice chat thing is cool, but would probably just lead to verbal flame in LoL lmao

tl;dr I am a fan of MOBAs full stop, I dislike this guys post as he states his opinions as fact - which is bull. DOTA, League, Smite etc - they are different games with different mechanics and aspects which set them as individuals. If you compared CSGO to COD then I would treat it the same way as they have significant differences which set them apart.

Now my nerd rage is over ayy lmao, stop stirring shit Paradoxx you fuk and don't turn this into reddit xoxo

To another note more on topic with league, we do have an OB Ranked team and we've played and won 1 game: http://puu.sh/k9Zo3/ca2d8c8149.jpg

I aint stirring shit, I just want you guys to play dota so I have OB people to play with that isnt always thunder and danny lel

<3 Im so lonely