Sign in to follow this  
Sir_Conor

Comments and questions about the updated member requirements

Hey everyone,

If you have any questions you would like to raise regarding these changes, or if you would simply like to say if you agree/disagree with the changes, post below! Any stupid comments will be deleted.

Sir Conor

Community Manager

I like the change, everyone who is active in TS keep a title and the players active on the server keep their member title. To me I see it like OB members can be a JB regular and/or a TS regular with the JB regulars being able to show what we're about to new comers and the TS regulars can just be themselves.

I'm a little unsure about rising the age limit again but it should hopefully mean we keep a higher maturity in the community. I hope that all the mature underage players will get a fair chance to join.

Jailbreak as a member requirement is not what I'd have gone for.

A member is someone who is in a team of people, a team of regular people who, in this instance, play games together. We've not always been a JB community, I'd say that we are more of a multi-gaming community and if someone makes regular appearances to play games with everyone, that to me is still a member of Outbreak.

It's good that people play the server, and I understand that it is the main income of members, but I say the more members we have the better. And as long as people are contributing to the community in a positive way, that deserves member; partaking in 2/3 services that Outbreak provide.

It's arguable that we have members who are very active on the JB, and have made a satisfactory amount of forum posts in order to get member, then once they do, they are able to retain membership by playing the server, despite their lack of regular posting. These members are also non-active on the teamspeak, so they are having membership based purely on keeping one server alive and I feel that in my case, that's unfair because I contribute on the other 2/3 heavily.

But that's just my opinion.

So with Membership applications for people under the 15 are they gonna be ignored for example if someone like Wooden applied right now would they have a chance, given how mature Wooden is for his age. Don't the underage applicants get judged the same way as the normal applicants do?

So with Membership applications for people under the 15 are they gonna be ignored for example if someone like Wooden applied right now would they have a chance, given how mature Wooden is for his age. Don't the underage applicants get judged the same way as the normal applicants do?

i voted wooden and simi to apply for member as they are underage. they cant apply without picked by a mod to apply. If underage really want to apply and they show they are worth of member they should contact an admin to apply.

i voted wooden and simi to apply for member as they are underage. they cant apply without picked by a mod to apply. If underage really want to apply and they show they are worth of member they should contact an admin to apply.

Whaaaaaa Simi underage ? Doesn't sound like a kid to me

Whaaaaaa Simi underage ? Doesn't sound like a kid to me

DuckY yes I am underage. And after the change I am 2 years away from being the right age. Which means I am at the age of 13 and soon to be 14.