Sign in to follow this  
Happyface

£75 well spent....

d9mtp8nr716d4t66g.jpg

The life of a nerd: 36 boosters (of 15-17 cards), half the reason why I play magic, it's a gamble (and most people find mtg to nerdy to even consider) but it's an extremely fun experience. Imagine fifa ultimate team or Hearthstone pack openings but where some of the cards you could get are worth (in this box) up to £40. Can't wait to open up this box, hopefully get some good pulls.

At my college, we have a downstairs cafe and an upstairs cafe and the upstairs cafe is where all the people play Yu-Gi-Oh and Magic and whatever else. I don't have a problem with this, but whenever I need to go up there (very rarely), there are people screaming and I got attacked with a chair once, from someone I have never met before. Hence why Magic is a big no for me.

and I got attacked with a chair once, from someone I have never met before. Hence why Magic is a big no for me.

Lmao why did u get attacked? :lol:

@Happy tell us if you get anything good :D

and I got attacked with a chair once, from someone I have never met before. Hence why Magic is a big no for me.

Lmao why did u get attacked? :lol:

@Happy tell us if you get anything good :D

x7zboi41cz73kkm6g.jpg

£10 each (per fetchland)

Good box in general, fun time.