Sign in to follow this  
M1nt-l0u

Mintlou member app [ACCEPTED]

Player Name: Mintlou

Country/Location: Bristol, England

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29673657

Games Played: CS:S, CS:GO, GTA, Euro Trucks, many other games

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s): 2 Years 7 Months

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I'm always here to help. I'm active on TS and the forums, not so much JB at the moment but I do like the events

Tell us a little something about yourself:

Hi again. I applied a little over a month ago and got declined so I want to try again now.

I'm not going to go crazy in this section of the application, you can see that in my last one. This in a way, feels a little strange. I know you all in such an informal way but then all of a sudden this text-written application feels alien to what membership actually is. Talk to me on TeamSpeak about this application, this is just me asking in the proper way for it. I've been trialed for a month, at least that's what it has felt like since that last application.

Thanks.

Edited by Guest

Hey Mintlou,

After much consideration we have decided to put you on Trial with the condition that you become much more active on the Jailbreak Server. This is during your Trial and after if you fall behind on hours on the server without a valid reason your Membership will be revoked.

Kind regards,

Sir_Conor

Admin team

Community Manager