Sign in to follow this  
WimDem

your logo

so there were different oppinions on what i first posted here ( with moslty from me a misconception about your current logo) so I thought it over and made a second try more focused on the "old" logo and the meaning of the logo

OBlogo_zps5f030725.png

any oppinions ?

nice basketball

so there were different oppinions on what i first posted here ( with moslty from me a misconception about your current logo) so I thought it over and made a second try more focused on the "old" logo and the meaning of the logo

OBlogo_zps5f030725.png

any oppinions ?

nice basketball

actually looks more like the seem of a cricket ball

OBlogo_zps5f030725.png

any oppinions ?

This is a wonderful mix of the logos, I like how it keeps the more smooth cartoon style we have now and it brings the old bars and metal feeling back. Very well done and I hope we use it. :D

I think we need to bring in some more females into the community and this might work:

PnEIRMz.png

I love the colour scheme, reminds me of things such as counter strike for kids. It's missing a few rainbows, ponies and unicorns but apart from that its great.

OBlogo_zps5f030725.png

any oppinions ?

I think this is it...

OBlogo_zps5f030725.png

any oppinions ?

thats a pretty awesome job. i like it

OBlogo_zps5f030725.png

any oppinions ?

This is a pretty cool logo! Though everytime I look at it, I get a feeling that something's not right. As it has a roundish look, try making the corners of the spaces inside "O" and "B" rounded instead of pointed. And maybe the screws on them as well.

OBlogo_zps5f030725.png

any oppinions ?

This is a pretty cool logo! Though everytime I look at it, I get a feeling that something's not right. As it has a roundish look, try making the corners of the spaces inside "O" and "B" rounded instead of pointed. And maybe the screws on them as well.

I kinda like it being pointed... the logo is all about representing the prison cell and bars, square/pointed is more of a resemblance to that than rounded imo.

Might I suggest perhaps changing the inner "light grey" circle into a O from and not a circle so like a bit strechted from top to bottom.

And the outer line which is completely black and has "light" effects on it. I personally feel like it would be nicer without them edges or atleast smaller.