Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

Anyone else getting these weird lag spikes

Every so often on some servers on csgo i'll get this lag which will last for about 1-2 seconds which makes it seem like latency lagg, but ping remains unaffected. Line tests seem fine with no packet loss or high latency, plus I can watch twitch just fine with no buffering for hours.

Sometimes when it happens bodies will fall infront of me too. Started happening like 2 days ago

I have been getting these for a while now, however I don't see bodies but my ping will be rose by about 40 in small portions (4 - 8) this will cause me to rubber band. My internet has been tested and that all fine. Inb4 Lizard Squad hack Steam

I'm getting the same sort of thing, but in a much more extreme way. First my FPS drops to about 5 per second, then it goes to about 1 frame every 30 seconds, I get the audio lag where you can just hear the last thing said over and over again, and when it starts to fix itself I get random bodies appearing infront of me! It's getting really annoying! Plus whenever I alt-tab out of CSGO when on the server, my CSGO crashes saying some sort of error to do with an afro, and whenever I open console while on the server it's filled with errors.

I've been getting this for months now, on 2 different PC's and 2 different internets, feels as if the game is just about to crash and everything freezes and sounds go on repeat, then all of a sudden I see an explosion of bodies and everything's good again.

I usually get it when I'm Alt Tabbing a load

Same and also it has been happening to me too Jamie, sometimes randomly there is a 1-2 sec pause and dead bodies just randomly fall around me. It only happens sometimes tho.

I've been getting a similar type of lag spike since December, it happens mostly when I click escape to change the settings and then the game will freeze and then once it has unfrozen you get this "explosion" of ragdolls from one point or ragdolls seem to fall from the sky.

I have been getting these for a while now, however I don't see bodies but my ping will be rose by about 40 in small portions (4 - 8) this will cause me to rubber band. My internet has been tested and that all fine. Inb4 Lizard Squad hack Steam

ddos =/= hack