Sign in to follow this  
Happyface

Can we stop with the leaving?

He's just jealous because everyone always said "you sound like Shadow, are you his twin". I'm nice :glad2:

Hhaha not you, I was talking about the crappy shadow.

as in dexterous?

Yes, I'd always leave the server when he was on or either mute him. He'd talk way to much and was a horrible CT, I diagnosed him with narcissistic personality disorder. Which pretty much got confirmed when he left because he didn't get mod.

Yes, I'd always leave the server when he was on or either mute him. He'd talk way to much and was a horrible CT, I diagnosed him with narcissistic personality disorder. Which pretty much got confirmed when he left because he didn't get mod.

:( sad to hear, I haven't got really any hard feelings to anyone here, well not yet at least ;) I find that the servers full of people like Dex, you just get use to it (P.S Idea for the future, if I want to know what everyone thinks, just say I'm leaving)

Tbh this whole "I'm leaving" thing is just attn whore shit. I really couldn't care less either way.

tbh, whenever someone makes a I'm leaving thread I feel the urge to post:

AWAY THREAD AWAY THREAD AWAY THREAD AWAY THREAD AWAY THREAD AWAY THREAD AWAY THREAD AWAY THREAD AWAY THREAD AWAY THREAD AWAY THREAD AWAY THREAD AWAY THREAD AWAY THREAD AWAY THREAD AWAY THREAD AWAY THREAD AWAY THREAD AWAY THREAD AWAY THREAD AWAY THREAD AWAY THREAD AWAY THREAD AWAY THREAD AWAY THREAD AWAY THREAD

Yeah guys stop with the attention whoring! God.

Also Stiqqy makes a good point, hypocrites the lot of you!

And Biggles makes a valid statement, this was shit drama. What happened to the old OB with 9 page long threads filled with essay long arguments and poems about how people loved OB and about the good old trusty rug. I miss those days.

The rug has arms and legs sticking out of it. Soon the old, perma banned mongs/ddos weeaboos/cheaters will crawl out due to the lack of care by the janitor. :cry1:

?????

Translation: Old perma banned kids from CSS OB will find their way onto the server one day due to the old Sourcebans database not carrying over the old bans. I believe only Bennevis, LynX and Jordan have been smacked over the head with the broom and sent back under the rug.

I can't see how I can leave OB to be honest, it's way too addictive, sometimes I find myself playing it for 5-6 hours straight.

In other words, OB is like glue, once you get stuck you are fucked. :silly1: