Sign in to follow this  
Locie121

Hello Just introducing Myself! <3

Hey My name is Sam, I was born in California but moved over to england when I was 2 and now I am 18!

I'm in my third year in college, I decided to do a third year because I wanted to get an A level in Computing and Coding.

I don't really do much in my pass time, but of what I actually do do ( ;) ) I play guitar, have done for about 3-4 years now, I learnt how to shred not to long ago to be frank.

The other things I do involve playing games and designing games.

I've designed a couple games now, Obviously not the best of games otherwise I'd be in with the big companies (well Hopefully :P ).

I've got a girlfriend and have been with her for 2 years now, unfortunatly I don't have a gamers dream by having a gamer Girlfriend but she's slowly getting into the games I play so maybe one day she'll join us all too! :)

The time I spend gaming is normally from about 11:30pm - 3am most of my day is with my girlfriend but there is the odd days where I'm not so I'll be playing me games!

The games I usually play is CS:GO, Shadow Of Mordor, All the borderlands <3 and well thats about it. Have many more but don't usually play them.

Hopefully see you all soon

Lots Of Love

Sam

<3

Hey man, nice to see a proper introduction!

And as for a girlfriend into games: I think it'd be kinda' bad. We can waste enough time on these things as it is. :P

What kind of games have you designed, btw?

p.s your name is pronounced 'low-see', right?

Very true! Very true aha. And no no it's "Low-Sigh" aha :)

Welcome to the forums - seem like a nice guy.

No shame in getting your girlfriend into gaming if she wants to - don't force her, my BAE doesn't like gaming so I don't pursue it.

As long as it doesn't get in the way of doing normal stuff like going out for meals, cinema, walks and stuff - I can imagine it's a great way to chill and bond.

Hopefully see you around bud

Welcome to the forums guy!

I see you on the server a fair bit, hope you stay for a while.

Regards to the lots of love; don't say this, because give it a few more weeks and you'll be hating us just like everyone in the community, it's a love/hate relationship.

Anyway once again WELCOME!

Hey locie, it's good to see someone else who enjoys computer science, games and guitars.

Welcome to the forums.

Yeah, welcome to the club man :D

I am doing Computing A-Level too, what are you doing currently? :)

Nice to see you on the forums, I recommend changing your name to Steve to avoid all the confusion. :^)

+1 haha

Hey locie, it's good to see someone else who enjoys computer science, games and guitars.

Welcome to the forums.

Nice to see you on the forums, I recommend changing your name to Steve to avoid all the confusion. :^)

+1 haha

Atm We're working on python, it's pretty basic atm aha :)

Welcome to the forums.

+1 haha

Atm We're working on python, it's pretty basic atm aha :)

Ah python is pretty fun, i did some in my first year at uni and I helped some first years this year.