Sign in to follow this  
Hazed

Hi :D

Out of all the people I have met online during my gaming years. You are by far the easiest person to think of when I think of the most retarded person I have ever met online.

You act so retarded that some including me still don't believe you are this retarded and that you might be the biggest "tr0ll" alive. Yet this is only a theory.

I'm sorry Vodo on TS and the server you are alright and you are nice aswell. Thing is you act so dumb on the forum that it actually hurts my brain. It cannot accept or understand you nor any of the shit you have written among the time you were here.

So, Please no. :roll:

Vodo my king, the prophets had heralded your return but it is my honour to experience your holy presence. Welcome back my emperor I have kept the throne warm on your leave, I shall resume my post as simple king of memes.

why thank you dear son and may i say what a warm crown there, did u do something with it? xDD

@McLovin you make it sound like i fucked up the forums man... and ffs did i really have a bad past? THAT BAD!! ok well tbh i was a dick back then like saying bullshit stuff, but the point is people can change and btw let's not forget i'm human :D soo ofc i'm gonna make mistakes

anyways i will stop spamming though so please let's just close this argument and live our lives sounds great?.