Sign in to follow this  
inmylife

Member application InMyLife (Accepted)

Player Name: InMyLife

Date of Birth: 19-10-1992

Country/Location: Netherlands

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22443049

Games Played: CSS, CS:GO, TF2, Minecraft, Dota 2, Kerbal Space Program, Battlefield, Don’t starve together Beta, Skyrim, Magicka, Mount and blade: Warband, This war of mine, Warframe (and much much more)

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? I’m not sure how long I have been playing on the server. “Quite a while” would be an accurate description; I’ve played on the old OB jailbreak server on Counter Strike Source a lot.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I’m quite a good rebeller if I say so myself (well I need to wipe off a bit of dust because I’m back after a year) and I’m a decent commander. Generally I try to be a real pain when I play on T and as a commander I try to be a nice person who isn’t trigger happy and makes just decisions. Personally I think this makes the game mode most enjoyable so I try to put in my best effort in this aspect.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I’m Kevin van Dijk, 22 years old. Better known as InMyLife. I’m from the Netherlands and I currently study econometrics in Tilburg, I’m studying there my first year now.

As I mentioned before I used to play on OB jailbreak on Counter Strike Source also, I used to be an admin even. I left a bit abruptly since I had some personal problems I had to deal with at the time. Right now those problems are dealt with and recently I was getting quite bored with games to play, luckily someone told me the OB jailbreak server was back up on CS:GO so here I am again. I’m looking forward to playing on the server. I did try out different jailbreak servers but if it’s not OB it sucked quite hard.

My hobbies are mostly gaming, I’m not very busy with my study because my school hours are very nice, though I still have to study a lot at home. I go to the gym 3-4 times a week, I’d like to be in shape when it’s summer (like I was when I left OB).

You’ll probably see me around on the server on the T side mostly because I just prefer T over CT. Sometimes I’ll join CT when CT’s are struggling or if the CT’s are just being boring as hell. As I said before all my jailbreak skills may be a bit rusty but I should be back in rebelling shape in no time.

See you all around.

Welcome back IML!

Get to know our new people on the server, although I'm certain most of the "oldies" remember you!

You have come back, but people have done that and left to quick again. Stay around and you will get member, no doubt ! :)

Welcome back IML!

Get to know our new people on the server, although I'm certain most of the "oldies" remember you!

You have come back, but people have done that and left to quick again. Stay around and you will get member, no doubt ! :)

You got no idea how many jailbreak servers I tried out when OB was down. OB really is the only non shit one, or when I talk with friends about gamin I'm going "man thats all good but nothing beats jailbreak like I used to play on an old server that died. RIP I cry everytime". Guess I'm weird (or a filthy liar and I'm gone in a week :roll: )

You were being a bit of a twat yesterday (admittedly I had a pretty awful map of CTing) but despite this, I remember you from the old days and you were a great guy so I'm not going to hold some dumb grudge, welcome back!

You were being a bit of a twat yesterday (admittedly I had a pretty awful map of CTing) but despite this, I remember you from the old days and you were a great guy so I'm not going to hold some dumb grudge, welcome back!

Agreed I misbehaved, I got annoyed with the no warning shots and 3 rounds in a row simon says. I should've just left instead, any ways no grudges here either.

+1 for member and +5 for mod, inmylife is a good guy and knows JB inside out, he'd be a valuable contribution to the community

Mod isn't going to happen sadly, I asked Biggles how mod applications would go and he said mods can't have VAC bans. "1678 day(s) since last ban" is a bit too recent I guess ;)

Anyways thanks for the support!

Edit: Not anytime soon, just found out it's possible ;) (jay)

Edited by Guest