Sign in to follow this  
PoyeBaoBao

Unban Request : Olek

Respect for owning up to a VAC and (seems legit in what's he's saying about it)

At least he faces it like a man and accepts it - he could easily have just made a new steam account. (If you've done this, then fuck me =[)

Also, as much as I like to use the phrase, I don't believe in once a cheater always a cheater, my IRL best mate has a VAC from about 2785 days ago - and I'm 100% confident he hasn't cheated since.

Also professional players with 3000+ day old VAC bans like happy n shit (INB4 happy goes on VACation)

Thanks for understanding my point, and accepting me, not many would but I see you're a good guy and aknowledge the fact that I am trying to change.. And no I didnt make a new steam account, I only made a new steam which is my current one after I got vac banned.

Id say no, he was a twat right from the start.

Sweep him under and stamp him down.

Olek you've had plenty of bans, and even after them you've been a prick :^)

I agree with gaffer

You have had more warnings than anyone have had without getting banned.

You always said "I've changed." lasted a day...maybe two, then you were right back at the start

The most obvious thing you are trying to deny is:

Did you use hacks? YES

Did you use it on our server? NO

Did you use it anywhere else? YES

Does that make you an hacker? YES

Outbreak will not associate with hackers, no matter WHERE or how often the hack was used.

You did use hack = hacker

No 2nd chance

Landshark I hardly know who you are and I never spoke to you, so I don't know what your problem is. Sony I respect your opinion. And No Good, im not trying to deny that I used hacks, i fucking admitted it like 50 times if you didnt read it yet, and i never said I've changed upto this point so please dont try to make up bullshit. :evil:

It becomes a bit of a weird topic though, how old does the VAC ban have to be? Surely people deserve a second chance if their VAC ban was NINE years ago. (In this case it isn't - but just for future reference)

Saying "NO 2ND CHANCES EVER" is a bit stupid, professionals are given 2nd chances after cheating in the past, personally - again for future reference, not entirely in relation to this guy, anyone with a VAC ban over 3 years ago (who's shown promise to be a good member) should be allowed a chance.

It becomes a bit of a weird topic though, how old does the VAC ban have to be? Surely people deserve a second chance if their VAC ban was NINE years ago. (In this case it isn't - but just for future reference)

Saying "NO 2ND CHANCES EVER" is a bit stupid, professionals are given 2nd chances after cheating in the past, personally - again for future reference, not entirely in relation to this guy, anyone with a VAC ban over 3 years ago (who's shown promise to be a good member) should be allowed a chance.

I don't even care about the VAC ban lol

Olek you have been cancerous as fuck in the past. This is an area we're cracking down on REALLY hard.

The VAC, for me, isn't that big a deal but I get it's a big thing for a lot of people here. I'm gonna' vote your way, but if you don't sort your shit out, become a nice, constructive player (as your forum posts suggest you can be), I'm gonna' perm ban you so hard that your registration on this server may have as well never even existed.