Sign in to follow this  
PoyeBaoBao

Unban Request : Olek

I got Vac'd for ESP / Wallhack, I never used it on outbreak and I got it because at the time I was terrible at the game, I went into competitive and started shooting people through walls like a noob and then i got insta banned in 10minutes and since then, i never hacked. And Also I know how many people say that but what the people don't do is act and do something to actually try and make things right like I tried...

Cant really comment as I only met him a few times but if his only crime was to be really abusive (i.e. a complete wanker) then I would say give him another chance. But he hacked so I say no, stay banned, we don't want hackers/cheaters (even if they hacked/cheated previously) on OB.

The thing is, I havn't hacked on OB only in a competitive match and then I recieved a ban and learn't my lesson and got a completely new account and stopped that shit, but I guess some people in this world dont understand simple things..

The thing is, I havn't hacked on OB only in a competitive match and then I recieved a ban and learn't my lesson and got a completely new account and stopped that shit, but I guess some people in this world dont understand simple things..

This is how "simple" it is, don't hack and you don't get banned.... you obviously dont understand simple things.

I'd let him have a chance .... He took time to make a account on here and apply for a unban. Played a couple of casual games with him and seems like a alright person.

Leaning towards camp Lewis and Shadow.

People can be cunts, but they can change. Cheating is a big one for us, and we really do not like it. Abusive shit is a big one for us. But I think forgiveness is an important thing too.

And it's Christmas time, so please guvnas, be clement.

Anyhow, all will come out in the meeting.