Sign in to follow this  
PoyeBaoBao

Unban Request : Olek

The thing is, I havn't hacked on OB only in a competitive match and then I recieved a ban and learn't my lesson and got a completely new account and stopped that shit, but I guess some people in this world dont understand simple things..

I understand perfectly that you may not have hacked on the actual server but you seem to think not hacking on the server makes it any better. The fact is you DID hack, whether competitive, casual etc.

Tbf it seems like you may have turned a new leaf, but you hacked (maybe not on the server) and you were a complete cuntsalad. If you had just done one or the other, I would have said give him another chance but together? Its just too far.

We have no way of knowing if you did hack during your time on the server but we do know that you had been playing the server prior to receiving the VAC ban

Why is the focus even on the VACban?

He is cancer:

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Poland 12-19-14 17:06 Olek™ gaz Permanent

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Poland 12-19-14 16:17 Olek™ gaz 15 min

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Poland 12-19-14 13:44 Olek™ gaz 5 min

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive United States 12-02-14 17:38 Olek™ SonyTwan 2 wk

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive United States 11-08-14 22:21 Olek ャ№⇨➊ Stiqqy 1 wk

SourceBans Unknown 11-06-14 19:39 Olek SonyTwan 1 d

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive United Kingdom 11-04-14 19:10 Olek ャ№⇨➊ Sir_Conor 10 min

6 FUCKING BANS.

WHAT HAPPENED TO 3 STRIKES AND YOU'RE OUT

YOU ARE FOGETTING THE OLD WAYS. THE TREE GODS WILL BE ANGRY

Trolling, Ghosting

Flaming and constant annoyance to admins despite several warnings, left server before I could ban so giving him a ban which will actually effect him.

Repeated Abusive behavior, racism.

Multiple bans, multiple warnings, continued to flame admins

you were rebelling when you got shot

Go sort out your problems and your issues

Edited by Biggles: Constantly abusive towards everyone, no need for him on the server. +He was VACd for hacking in CSGO

Above are the reasons for his bans. Shall we just let all the other flamers and rage babies come back?

Why is the focus even on the VACban?

He is cancer:

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Poland 12-19-14 17:06 Olek™ gaz Permanent

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Poland 12-19-14 16:17 Olek™ gaz 15 min

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Poland 12-19-14 13:44 Olek™ gaz 5 min

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive United States 12-02-14 17:38 Olek™ SonyTwan 2 wk

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive United States 11-08-14 22:21 Olek ャ№⇨➊ Stiqqy 1 wk

SourceBans Unknown 11-06-14 19:39 Olek SonyTwan 1 d

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive United Kingdom 11-04-14 19:10 Olek ャ№⇨➊ Sir_Conor 10 min

6 FUCKING BANS.

WHAT HAPPENED TO 3 STRIKES AND YOU'RE OUT

YOU ARE FOGETTING THE OLD WAYS. THE TREE GODS WILL BE ANGRY

Also he got about 3 bans under is old account name.

I just wanted to say thanks to all of you for the support, and I do understand you admins who dont like me because of me being a dickhead in the past but I really did turn on a new leaf and change... :'c