Sign in to follow this  
PoyeBaoBao

Unban Request : Olek

UnBan/Unmute Request:

Player Name (at time of banning): Olek™

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:99956075

Ban/mute Reason Given: "Edited by Biggles: Constantly abusive towards everyone, no need for him on the server. +He was VACd for hacking in CSGO"

Server Banned From: Jailbreak

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate (Including any evidence to support your claim): I think it was very fair, and I respect the action the admin took.

Date of incident: 12-19-14 17:06

What happened?: Pretty much, Im not going to lie and im going to put this straight, I was a dickhead who flamed at everyone but I promised myself that as a New Year's Resolution I will stop acting like a cunt and change towards the people in your community, I promise that this is true and because I know I have been banned in the past, I would like strict punishments if I do break another rule and act like a prick again. I promise I'll stop being abusive and I apologise to all the staff and players in the community I have hurt with my words or actions and I promise I will control myself next time. Also I admit, I have been VAC Banned on CS:GO before, on a previous account. But I have learn't my lesson and I won't do it again. I don't want to waste more money on CS:GO and develop another steam account, I also think it is a bit irrelevant to this subject but I don't know how I could use hacks on a jailbreak server, but anyway I promise I will change and I apologise to everyone apart from the outbreak community for my actions done in the past.

I also won't take offence to all the comments you write because I probarbly deserve them for being a cunt to everyone before...

Thanks for taking time to read this.

This will be discussed during an admin meeting on sunday, all players can feel free to discuss in this thread provided you've not been messaged with something like this;

7e0a7e2e1a.png

Called me a prick for no real reason and that's when he got permed, obviously must have done a lot of shit before that to deserve a perm, so can't really comment on the situation as a whole. Just didn't really seem like a nice guy, but if he's so persistent to the fact he's turned over a new leaf, got my support to unban him.

Apart from obvious shit, don't think many things really deserve a perm - maybe not unban instantly? Allow him on Ts but keep him banned for X amount of time.

UnBan/Unmute Request:

Player Name (at time of banning): Olek™

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:99956075

Ban/mute Reason Given: "Edited by Biggles: Constantly abusive towards everyone, no need for him on the server. +He was VACd for hacking in CSGO"

Server Banned From: Jailbreak

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate (Including any evidence to support your claim): I think it was very fair, and I respect the action the admin took.

Date of incident: 12-19-14 17:06

What happened?: Pretty much, Im not going to lie and im going to put this straight, I was a dickhead who flamed at everyone but I promised myself that as a New Year's Resolution I will stop acting like a cunt and change towards the people in your community, I promise that this is true and because I know I have been banned in the past, I would like strict punishments if I do break another rule and act like a prick again. I promise I'll stop being abusive and I apologise to all the staff and players in the community I have hurt with my words or actions and I promise I will control myself next time. Also I admit, I have been VAC Banned on CS:GO before, on a previous account. But I have learn't my lesson and I won't do it again. I don't want to waste more money on CS:GO and develop another steam account, I also think it is a bit irrelevant to this subject but I don't know how I could use hacks on a jailbreak server, but anyway I promise I will change and I apologise to everyone apart from the outbreak community for my actions done in the past.

I also won't take offence to all the comments you write because I probarbly deserve them for being a cunt to everyone before...

Thanks for taking time to read this.

Case Closed.

Edited by Guest

You alredy know how i feel, you got a ban, you instantly started to message me saying all the admins where dicks etc.....

You then got a VAC ban whilst playing our servers, then went and got another account, i really dont think you deserve a second chance, ive warned you my self so many times.

Also i told you countless of time when you messaged me on steam about getting an unban, i always told you to go to the forums, your replys where basically you cant be arsed...

I would watch you be abusive constantly, towards admins and other players, you don't care. I'm proud I week banned you, whoever decided to extend that has a massive blowie coming from me.