Sign in to follow this  
Lewis

Christmas thread 2014

Making this my yearly tradition.

Prev thread: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4352

As before, all christmas talk, now we're in december

What do you want for christmas?

What are you getting that you know?

Where are you going for christmas/new year - people coming to you?

Tell us something original about your christmas dinner that you/your family make for you. Our main meal is pretty normal (Turkey, yorkshires, roasts, loads of veg, gravy, stuffing) pigs in blankets i guess is the only thing some of u may find weird. My mum also makes a sweet salmon starter. I usually starve myself for a day straight to try eat as much as I can, then i gg myself by having a huge glass of fizzy drink...

Participating in any secret santas at work/school?

Pics of gaffer dressing up as santa for kid???

gogogogog <333333 christmas

edit: no grinches pls

What do you want for Christmas? - FOR PEOPLE TO USE FUCKING CAPITAL LETTERS.

What are you getting that you know? - Money, clothes and chocolate.

Where are you going for Christmas/New Year - people coming to you? - Yep, whole family is coming down to mine.

Tell us something original about your Christmas dinner that you/your family make for you - Standard shizzle. I did actually make a really good banoffee pie last year so I was pretty chuffed about that.

Participating in any Secret Santa's at work/school? - Yes actually, one at my college and obviously the one on OB.

Also on the previous thread, No Good as Santa is the best fucking thing I've ever seen <3

What do you want for christmas? I've not given it too much thought, but socks is a definite.

What are you getting that you know? I don't, perhaps the hobbit DVD but I may get it before xmas

Where are you going for christmas/new year - people coming to you? Going to the pub with my gran, aunty, sister, mum & dad

Tell us something original about your christmas dinner that you/your family make for you. We started to go to a pub for xmas dinner a few years ago and now we continue doing that.

Participating in any secret santas at work/school? Not this year although in my secondary school my tutor group did it every year

Pics of gaffer dressing up as santa for kid??? Please do this

What do you want for christmas?

Nothing.

What are you getting that you know?

Socks, a Beano annual and some kind of cheap gadget shop tat. Christmas tradition.

Where are you going for christmas/new year?

Back to my parents' for Christmas, wherever I land for New Year. Last year I went to Brighton and spent midnight on a street corner in torrential rain with a bunch of old mates in between house parties (bad timing on our part) all out of our trees and popping bottles of champagne. Probably one of my favourite ones yet. This year it could be Brighton again, London, Leamington, Birmingham, Germany, Italy, Iceland, who knows yet.

Tell us something original about your christmas dinner:

My mum cooks the trimmings, my dad cooks the turkey/goose, and I roast a joint of beef and make the gravy from the cooking juices. My dad and I buy a barrel of something special 2 weeks before to let it rest and wake up with a tot from the old man's rum collection (he was a Navy man) and the first pints from the barrel before heading down to the pub for Christmas morning beers and cheers with some close family and friends before returning home for food around 1 or 2.

Pics of gaffer dressing up as santa for kid???

If I don't get a Christmas morning snapchat of Gaffer dressed as Santa then my day will be entirely ruined.

What do you want for christmas? Peace, Happiness, Holiday Snow back on forums... oh wait. :D

What are you getting that you know? Not a scooby, hoping for a new mouse.

Where are you going for christmas/new year - Going to parents with girlfriend on xmas morn, then driving to girlfriends mum in the afternoon, driving back day after boxing day. The new years is up to me :D

Tell us something original about your christmas dinner that you/your family make for you. Mum always makes the yorkshires the day before, and forgets she has left them in the freezer.

Participating in any secret santas at work/school? Reddit Secret Santa

Pics of gaffer dressing up as santa for kid??? Yes.

What do you want for christmas? A soundcard (no, seriously.) Also some new boots.

What are you getting that you know? Boots and a soundcard, and probably fat face clothes

Where are you going for christmas/new year - people coming to you? With my family for half and my girlfriend for half.

Tell us something original about your christmas dinner that you/your family make for you: Standard stuff, but always nice. Glass of bubbly, a beer or a soft drink, good food.

Participating in any secret santas at work/school? OB Santa yes, my work aren't doing a santa this year

Pics of gaffer dressing up as santa for kid??? Court order says I can't

You don't HAVE to stick to the q's i asked, say w.e u want about whats going down at xmas broskis

You are not commander, please be quiet.

What do you want for christmas? Money

What are you getting that you know? Money

Where are you going for christmas/new year - people coming to you? Pizza Hut

Tell us something original about your christmas dinner that you/your family make for you. We spit in eachothers food. We like it.

Participating in any secret santas at work/school? No, cant afford to give people free stuff.

Pics of gaffer dressing up as santa for kid??? Allready have some.

What do you want for christmas? Money I guess. Not to bothered though.

What are you getting that you know? Nothing.

Where are you going for christmas/new year - people coming to you? Not going anywhere.

Tell us something original about your christmas dinner that you/your family make for you. I will most likely have something like Fish, maybe beans on toast. Or soup.

Participating in any secret santas at work/school? No.

I would love to get back into violin so I might get myself one as a Christmas present.

Also a telescope and maybe a nice new coat. Yea, that'd be lovely.

Otherwise, I don't have enough money so I can't go see the rest of the family in Australia so it'll be the Scottish family. Drinking tea, handing out presents watching the new Wallace & Gromit and Doctor Who Christmas specials. Bliss.

What do you want for christmas? Haven't thought about this one at all, for the moment just to be with my loved ones.

What are you getting that you know? Nothing.

Where are you going for christmas/new year - people coming to you? I think I'll spend Christmas at my brothers place with his family, don't really have xmas planned out that far yet.

Tell us something original about your christmas dinner that you/your family make for you. Finnish xmas dinner's a bit different to the English one, we have ham, 3 sorts of salmon, potatoes, mashed potatoes made in the oven, mashed carrots in the oven, pickled onions, black bread, and loads of other random stuff I can't remember atm. In the morning my mum usually makes a rice pudding (not the ones you get in the UK, less creamy) in the oven then you put cinnamon, sugar and milk on it. And for dessert we have mulled wine (again apparently very different to the one purchased in the UK), ginger bread, puff pastry with plum jam and a home made sort of coffee icecream.

Participating in any secret santas at work/school? No.

What do you want for christmas? World peace

Where are you going for christmas/new year - people coming to you? im having a big dinner and party with friends, and family bs as always

Tell us something original about your christmas dinner that you/your family make for you. the woman cook and i eat it if its nice.

Participating in any secret santas at work/school? OB Secret santa