Sign in to follow this  
Quinn

Chris Lord's Member App

Player Name: Chris Lord

Date of Birth: 30/1/00

Country/Location: England, Newcastle

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25291591

Games Played: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ilovememes/games/

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? ~4 years on and off.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I can take a good laugh or troll, I am very lighthearted. I have lots of spare hours to populate the MG server as I am on in my summer holidays. I would be happy to take up mapping or anything of the sorts to help out the community.

Tell us a little something about yourself: My name is Chris and I've recently turned 14, I play a lot of League of Legends and other games like CS:GO, I am from the newcastle area and hate it, I have a light Geordie accent, showah.

I've been playing with Outbreak since I was 11, my voice was very squeaky and pretty much no one liked me, Dyer almost permmed me and Kriss was still around, at such a young age Outbreak was a big influence on me and I hold it dear to my heart, it has shaped how I act and who I am, in the last 4 years I've probably spent more time in OB than talked to my own father, deem me sad or pathetic one thing is for sure, my dad is an idiot, you don't have much competition.

I enjoy reading a good bit and I am fairly intelligent, I hope I get accepted, thanks for letting me apply.

Edited by Guest

Not sure if I am allowed to comment on member applications so if not just remove this.

Antizombie will always be the community troll. I agree with Dyer on him being less of a cunt but he is still the community troll and if he should get member he should probably tone it down a bit.

You whined at me on TS3 so I guess it is necessary.

Like I said on Akki's I'm not member but Chris has become a part of my internet life as chicken is to Nandos (Though at times not so positively).

People say you are loud - you are. People say you are a troll - you are. On the other hand people say you are funny and fit in well - you do.

As little as they mean you get my +1...and those being negative, he's here regardless of his titles and status. Most people find him a laugh and enjoy his company until the extremes.

Does giving him the member status suddenly change who he is or how he acts? Ofc not, so I think you need to embrace Christopher Jeremy Lord Fedora rather than hate him.

Edited by Guest