Sign in to follow this  
Cursed Spycrab

Cursed Spycrab ;)

Hi, i was a well known member before my account got VAC banned from everything because of hackers, but anyways, I am Cursed Spycrab :D You may remember me from the jailbreak server and the surf server, if my name was not Cursed Spycrab (horrible memory) then it was most likely Dr.D0uCH3

Yours truly

-Cursed Spycrab

The way you worded yourself didn't make it very clear - but I'm assuming you meant that your steam account was hacked and they then went on to get your steam account VAC'd / locked?

All the same, welcome to the forums mate - I do recognise the name if anything and I don't think any of the recognition is negative x)

Hackers are douchebags ;_;

I trash talked one because he was using aimbot and a couple days later he stole my account, by the time i got my account back he used all the games and got me VAC banned :/

I trash talked one because he was using aimbot and a couple days later he stole my account, by the time i got my account back he used all the games and got me VAC banned :/

why do i find this hard to believe

why do i find this hard to believe

because it's bs

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I sniff shit De bull that's fo sho.

Also, you say well known member, I can't find anybody you recognises you, I know I certainly don't.

I don't mean to be hostile n all just saying it how I see it