Sign in to follow this  
gaffeR

gaffeR's Re-introduction

Noticed a few new people around on the forums and on TS and ive not been around for a while due to moving.

So hear goes.

Im Daniel Garforth 23 from OLDHAM, Not Manchester! :D

Im a Fire Sprinkler Engineer and been doing this for 5 years working with my dad, i also have ownership in a pet shop.

I've played Counterstrike since the 1.5 days and class my self as fairly decent, not blowing my own pipe! I also play Dayz. GMOD and tbh a shit load more games.

I've been in OB for just over a year when the Jail Break days and surf was popular, I'am Mod in this Community and been a Mod for 6 months+ and you will notice my activity rocket from tomorrow because the Net is being installed in my new house.

I live with my Girl Friend and have done for 2 years now and also have a little boy on the way due in August, that will be a massive change In my life, so we will see what it does with my PC Time.

I also have a Dog name Zeus, a Parrot called Joe, a Lizard called Lenny, Snake named Guinness and i've just bought a new Snake that im going to call JIMMY!

My in-game name is gaffeR, thanks for reading.

Oh god Gaffer wil jij mij pijpen?

Also fuck off with the reintro thread, if people don't know you but like you let them just search for your old thread.

Excuse me but, fuck you.

Yeah fuck you! This isn't your house anymore!

Also gaffer I'm up in ashton for my birthday this weekend :D

It starts with 1 reintro and it will end up with everyone making one again just like then it was 2013.

It was a stormy day, it was dark outside even though it was only 1:00 Pm. One person decided to make a reintro thread and soon he infected others with this diseas. Noone remembers what happend after the apocolypse, the only thing I know is that the world (OB) is a better place without them.