Sign in to follow this  
Fluxy

Couple of questions about gameplay videos

Hello there.

Basicly, without sounding gay and shit Im wanting to make a CSGO montage type deal. I have a moderate amount of okish footage from games i have saved over the past 2 months or so.

What im asking really is, what is the best way to capture this in good quality, is FRAPS worth buying?

Will i need an external hard drive to save it too as i read somewhere that if you are playing back a game and recording fraps to the same HDD its going to lag.

What is the best video editing softwear to use, the only softwear i have used in the past was Final Cut Pro which seems Mac exclusive and looking for somthing similar that dosent cost like 100 quid. Any suggestions and past experiance would be great :D

i just used sony vegas for a few days, its a great program but way more complicated as window movie maker :p

this is my first example with sony vegas and yea i still have a ton to learn. sony vegas crushes my brain :oops: