Sign in to follow this  
M1nt-l0u

New mouse

Heyo,

I want to get a new mouse for £50 which is substantially better than the one that I have. I have the Gigabyte-M6800 which was about £8.

The strongest candidate in my quest for a new mouse is the Logitech G500.

Does anyone have it? Is it any good?

I'm also put off by the brand known as 'Razer' as I feel that it as a company simply tries too hard to dominate the market and creates products with an intentional life span of about 3 minutes. Pricy too.

What do you suggest?

I'm also put off by the brand known as 'Razer'
I want to get a new mouse for £50

Also it's £70 lel

I do admit I also have a Razer, a Deathadder to be exact [Just got it for christmas]. I don't find they have a short life as such or being overly fragile, but then again I treat any of my gear that's over £20 like it's a god...so it's not a surprise it doesn't seem like it to me. Overall if it's for gaming just look through the different makes...ROCCAT, Razer, Steelseries etc find some between £50-£70 which interest you then take them and search through non retail stores for cheaper deals. My mouse would cost £65 through Razer but I got it for £52 from my local PC World.

I have a G500 and it's the best mouse I've had tbh it's great you wouldn't regret it if you bought it can guarantee that. Also Logitech are pretty much the most highly regarded company for gaming mice, G400, G500, G400S are all solid choices.

Edited by Guest

Based on what Landshark said, I'm gonna go with the G500s

The Deathadder looks too normal for me, it just looks like one of those microsoft mice that you get but with a better laser.

PC World is equally as cheap as Amazon, so off I go to get one.

Thanks for not railroading this thread.