Sign in to follow this  
Biggles

OUTBREAK NEEDS YOOOU!

Are you unemployed and looking for work that doesn't pay? If yes then this is the place for you!

We are currently building our team of qualified and lovely people the postitions currently filled are;

CEO - Gaz

Line Manager/Recruiter - Biggles

Human resources - Twist

Head of marketing - Venga

Janitor - Shadow

EX-CEO that can't quite let go - McLovin

Intern Janitor/poo eater - Mintlau

Total - Advertisement associate (sign spinning)

Hish0t - Technician

Unseen - Director of entertainment

If you wish to apply for a position let us know a few basic things

*Key Skills

*Greatest weeknesses

*Previous experience

You can suggest a job for yourself BUT YOU'RE GET WHAT YOU'RE MOTHERFUCKING GIVEN.

Job role: Promoter/Adviser/Advertiser (Or anything close to that)

*Key Skills: I can shout stuff and type stuff

*Greatest Weakness: Dealing with 'Mintlou bashings'

*Previous Experience: Lots of TS hours and have mixed connections with everyone in the community!

We've reviewed your application and have decided to decline you for all positions requested but take you on as intern Janitor, you will be doing all the work Shadow doesn't quite fancy... like cleaning up shit, good thing you're used to eating all that shit!

I would like to apply for chief entertainer of the board (CEB for short). I'm forward going with my moves and willing to learn or do anything requested by the boredom of the senior management.

I also am willing to be a part time assistant to all departments when I am not fulfilling my CEB role. My only request is that along with any other rooms of entertainment, that a small part of our private lounge is occupied as a disco.

I would like to apply for chief entertainer of the board (CEB for short). I'm forward going with my moves and willing to learn or do anything requested by the boredom of the senior management.

I also am willing to be a part time assistant to all departments when I am not fulfilling my CEB role. My only request is that along with any other rooms of entertainment, that a small part of our private lounge is occupied as a disco.

Hello unseen, we would be happy to take you on under the role of 'Director of entertainment', it will be your duty to ensure the players are enjoying themselves and remove any 'trouble makers' putting a downer on the moment