Sign in to follow this  
Gaz

The Future Of OB

Hey gaz if i could pay for all of the servers what what you give to me im a rich daddys boy :P

It's not about paying for them...it's making them worth paying for ie. populating.

Here's a job, you have money so go around bribing people to join JB for a start - they will stay once they realise the awesum.

Jk, seriously though if you want to donate just donate to OB in general - the best thing you can do though is enjoy our servers and invite people to the servers you enjoy.

well i was a admin of tmf untill i quict so i can get some people with out bribes :) and i can donate for trials im just saying i can foward the money so this community wouldnt have to pay for 2 years

Yeah you clearly can't read.

The point wasn't money, its time it takes to maintain the servers. Since prox went I can't do it solo, and McLovin retired meaning I had no chance of doing his work also

This is why we went for the forums and ts based community, yes we have servers members can choose to populate, i hear miencraft and mixes are doing well kudos to those in charge and Gaz has done a fantastic job at setting the other servers up all credit to him, Gaz also got all the arcade and web stuff done and worked his arse off when it comes down to OB dose need someone to step up and help Gaz and try to fill McLovin's shoes give us some sort of order not saying be all might god but to ease the load and have someone people can go to.

Just my thoughts tried now good night

well i was a admin of tmf untill i quict so i can get some people with out bribes :) and i can donate for trials im just saying i can foward the money so this community wouldnt have to pay for 2 years

Please do not bring any players from TmF, we bloody hate them all

well i was a admin of tmf untill i quict so i can get some people with out bribes :)

Holy fuck for the love of shit tits NO. Jesus christ please I beg for the love of god please I hope you see this message...Please no-one from TMF IM FUCKING BEGGING YOU HERE DUDE

Venga does have a point, although there is not much you can expect us to do *at this stage*. The majority playing gathers and Minecraft, myself included are shit bored of PB (even when it was populated) and want to play something new.

Why don't we just choose a new focus? It will work a darnsight more than this #cut4multigaming bullshit which WILL kill the community.

New focuses? A new game coming out? Dayz standalone server? A csgo server? Think about it... This is where the majority of the players are now! You will never please everyone in this community. You will get people who hate csgo, you will get people who hate dayz... But think about how many people we can bring to the community!

We need to come together once more in ts and have a full, serious discussion on it. And if no one is willing to host the meeting then I will.

There's big games like battlefield that have massive communities, games like GO and DayZ are a lot more promising at bringing people in than CSS at the moment, and honestly, it seems everyone's a wee bit bored of CSS/JB anyway.

Basically Jamie speks truf

How about we all just get back on Jailbreak & make it fun again.

It only started getting boring when DDOS & servers was always down, now, if we all start playing again like we used it, we can bring the community back together instead of people doing a mix which has kinda messed up things.

Yes I said mix messed up things because, people come on say to players on the jailbreak server to go do a mix, then jailbreak gets unpopulated & 0 people are on. There is nothing wrong with jailbreak, ever since the mix has started, that has been the problem.