Sign in to follow this  
Gaz

The Future Of OB

I am not going over this again but feel I must cause some people just can't seem to understand.

The Outbreak "Community" sis still alive or we wouldn't be on team speak or the forums would not have active or people would not be playing Guild Wars 2 or the other servers. The main part of Outbreak now is the "Community" the games and servers will come again please read.

We are looking to evolve into a larger community and getting our members to go out there and explore different games using out ob member tag or ob fan tag to get people back to the forums and team speak.

As for Jailbreak i am trying to get this done over the weekend or even get the shell up forgive me I am not Proxima nor am I McLovin I will honestly say I have basic knowledge but took on the task with Venga cause we do love the jailbreak server IT WILL TAKE TIME TO DO.

Please again be patient as I have posted in the jailbreak server part of the forum.

The best thing we can do is to just get out there and see whats about.

Thanks

As for Jailbreak i am trying to get this done over the weekend or even get the shell up forgive me I am not Proxima nor am I McLovin I will honestly say I have basic knowledge but took on the task with Venga cause we do love the jailbreak server IT WILL TAKE TIME TO DO.

More proof people don't realise the work I actually put into this place :(