Sign in to follow this  
Hazed

VODO's member app - DECLINED

Player Name:VODO

Date of Birth:18/9/1997

Country/Location:kuwait

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:55321758

Games Played:command and counqer first decade, red alert 2, gunbound 2, L4D2, battle field 3, css, cs 1.6, portal 2, warframe, Dota 2, LOL, wow, cod black ops (1,2).

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?7 months

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much?jailbreak

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?:not so much but i will help the community as much as i can and i will be donating soon.

Tell us a little something about yourself:my real name is:- Ahmed, i come from kuwait, i love music so much it's like an addiction to me, i am trying to learn how to play with an electric guitar, my best friend is 7up (because we live in the same country and we are close), i spend all of my days playing in the UK jailbreak, minigames, surf, i love playing with my OB friends alot, the only reason why i stopped going on the forums is because i don't want to spam or say something wrong or annoying.

so i hope i get member Love U all <3.

He's been around for so long. He is not the sharpest knife in the drawer but he is alright. I haven't seen him on the server as much as I would for someone applying for member. But that could just be me.

I wanna say +1 but still something tells me I shouldn't.

Update. Fuck it +1 If we accept someone like Britten we sure as hell should accept you King vodo.

I usually don't post on member applications however I find that I have to involve myself this time.

Vodo has been with us for quite a long time now and has not been a harm to anyone.

He's been more active lately and has been engaging and talking to members and non members of this community and has shown great support.

I find that Vodo is already a member among us. Not once has he been abusive to others, not once has he made people leave. In fact, Vodo tends to command on maps which others avoid when no one wants to command as much as he would have wanted to remain a prisoner. He is a fun and friendly person to have around. He's polite and knows how to go about talking to people he has never met before.

Go Vodo!

I feel privileged having posted in this thread.

Vodo, you have my +1

Really glad that our are back with us, just needs to home in on his ct skills and basically wise up to the rules of the server but other then that he has been with us for a very long time goes on team speak and integrates well (think his spamming days are over)

+1

good luck with your application

I never knew Vodo before, niether do I need to. From what I've seen you are an active player who doesn't bring hate against anyone. He's one of the friendliest players on the server and although at times isn't the brightest kid on the block, is what I call a great player.

I know you are not wanting to spam, still not a reason to completely subdue yourself from the forums. All the same, I appreciate that you are doing it so not to make the same mistakes as before.

+1

Vodo has been with us for a while and is active on the server, he gets along with people well and always tries to avoid making enemies, i know this means a lot to you since this isn't the first time you apply for member. You have been been through hell and back, from spam to not posting at all so you wouldn't make the same mistake you made before. I wish luck with this member app. +1 To the King.

Hey Vodo,

After discussing with Biggles, we've decided to decline you for now. Here's what you need to change.

- Spam less. It just annoys people.

- We'd love to see some stability from you. You seem to come and go a lot, often being away for weeks without much of an explanation.

If you change this, we'd be happy to take another look in a months time!

Thanks,

Tiny & Big Les.