Sign in to follow this  
Ameme

Amemes Member app 2nd - (ACCEPTED)

Player name: Ameme

Date of Birth: 22:04:1998

Country/Location: England

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61816242

Games Played: League of Legends(Bronze 2) however i do not play ofter anymore. I used to play Minecraft however i lost my interest in the game and do not play anymore. I did use to have an XBOX however due one or two bad exam results i decided to sell it and the games also.

What server(s) do you play more frequently on jailbreak/surf or (mini-games(?) ?

I play Jailbreak the most in my view i tend to play more in the morning then drop to surf or mini-games later on if the day if i do decide to play in the evening. Not quite sure if Mini-games is a permanent server yet i guess it is so i just plonked it in there :)

Roughly how long have you been play on our server(s): I would think i have been playing here for maybe 5 - 6 months now, and for the surf server i have probably been on that for maybe 2-3 months (give or take)

sorry due to my lack of time keeping.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak: I am an active person on the servers and enjoy all the aspects of each server i do tend to go on surf and try to populate it from time to time. I have recently started using my mic more and being CT more often now. I could also bring my singing to OB however no one has even muttered to me why i hardly sing as much as i used to. I am a active player but from time to time i do have sport and school this restricting my activity.

Tell us a little about yourself: Hi my name is Rowan, i live in Lincolnshire with UnSeen as some would already know. I do play some sports not a wide range just rugby and occasionally do some work in the gym due to our garage recently converted into one. For rugby i tend to play Open-side flanker however if needs be i do tend to swap position (as our blindside is fairly bad) I did manage to get into county trials however i was not able to attend them due family issues...

I currently am in my 10th year at school and after the coming up 6 or 7week holidays i will be in year 11 and am dreading the exams already. For my GCSEs i am doing Basic curricular activities that is set for us to have such as Maths, Triple science, English e.t.c and my 4 options that i have picked are: French, Sport Studies, Geography, and History.

Leaving OB was a rash decision last time and one that i regret but i wont happen again i most likely will just use the away thread if i do have to do some emergency studying.

Edited by Guest

Was a shame to see you leave us the first time but glad you are back

fantastic guy great personality (just please don't leave us again can't take anymore heartbreak)

+1

You have to motivate the reasons why you "+1" a person...

Just "glad you reapplied" is worth nothing...

So if any of this needs to be taken into account (for what it's worth) motivate your reasons.