Sign in to follow this  
Jordan

Jordan's member application - (PASSED)

Player Name: Jordan

Date of Birth: 29/11/1995

Country/Location: Folkestone, England

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22527032

Games Played: CSS

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? since august 2012 but took a break due to family problems

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much? Bothhh<3

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: Laughter, joy and a whole lot of ownageee

Tell us a little something about yourself:

I used to be a member and moderator for outbreak but due to family issues, i had to take a break from it. Im currently working in a nursery atm but hope to become a teaching assistant then progress onto a teacher. I play on OB alot and i find it easy to get involved with things inside the community, Always able to give new players information towards OB and other things...

feel free to add me on steam: slyboi48

Jordan is a good lad! hes open and doesn't mind what you say! I've not known jordan for long but he tells me about his personal life and i hardly know him! he deserves his membership! He means welll and will do his best for OB! :mrgreen:

+All the ones.

Welcome back with open arms hun'. Already displayed a good relationship with many of the new members. Obviously knows the rules and many of both the older community and the admin team. Would be keen and interested in any events that we have not to mention helpful of both servers and spreading the butter of love over the warm toasty bagels of the servers.

Yes pls.

But put him through a trial because it's fun.

<3

Hi Jordan - I'd like to grant you a trial!

It'll last for 1 week. You'll need to ask one of the yellow named admins for an invite to the trial group. Once that's done, at the end of the week we'll decide whether you passed or failed.

Thanks!

Make sure you stay active on forums also.

Hi Jordan,

It seem that Tiny his account got hacked since he is currently doing the Member Apps, therefor I will need to put your App on HOLD for the time being. I will personally investigate this issue.

In a month time you will get the results of my investigation on this matter.

Much Love,

Yours, Proxima