Sign in to follow this  
Physics Phoenix

Physics Phoenix's Member App - (PASSED)

Player Name: Physics Phoenix

Date of Birth: 20.2.97

Country/Location: England, Cornwall

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:7695654

Games Played: Css, LoL, L4D2, TF2, Empire and Napoleon Total War, Terraria, Minecraft, Sanctum and others that I play less of.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Started playing around the mid to end of summer holidays, so around 8-9 months

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much? Mostly play jailbreak but pop on surf now and then

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: Im a polite person, have a good sense of judgement, and don't hold grudges over little things. Also active and helpful to other players, My aim is to learn to map over the summer holidays so with any luck, this will benefit the community. I abide by the rules and am a generally fun guy.

Tell us a little something about yourself: Hi, my names Harry and I live in Newquay in Cornwall. Just finished my GCSE's (Last one was today!) and will be studying Maths, Further Maths, Chemistry and Physics at A-Level. Im a qualified rugby referee and volunteer at my local rugby club during the rugby season. Another aim for me is to learn to bake over the summer, and to start work on Grade 8 for piano.

Feel free to message me or say on the servers if I could improve my App in any way

I have no idea how your A-system thing goes... :s

Someone please make a mindmap in easy english words for dummys

in a nutshell,

16 year olds do gcses (general certificate of secondary education)

and then between 16-18 you do A-Levels. This part you'll study 4 subjects for 1 year, and then have the option to drop one of the subjects and carry on with 3 for your 2nd year (as it's a bit harder and, yeah)

if you want more reading, check this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_in_England

maths, physics and chemistry arent that bad at a level, i just finished mine and as long as youre prepared to put some work in youll be fine :)

do you play rugby as well? or just a ref? cos ive wanted to do ref badges but no idea whats its like.

you should also try coaching ^^ making the younger teams run around and listen to your commands make u feel like u haf POWA ;3

- Scrooge

I did the entry level referee course so I can ref anyone below my age. Ity was a weekend course with a qualified instructor and wasn't that bad. I used to play rugby for the same club I volunteer for as Centre but a couple of years ago my team disbanded as they wanted to go to another club that friends were at or moved away etc. So, I asked a coach about refereeing and he put me on the course and the club paid for it.

-Daffy, Jamie and Wist

I know its going to be difficult, but I was also considering taking Biology as a fifth as some teachers were pushing it. Missed a bullet there. I love science and maths, with all exams so far producing an A* and my first maths was 100%. The course of Physics and Further maths overlaps as well so I hope that will help. If not, make my funeral arrangements please.

You've been around a long time now so i'll be happy to give you a trial, make sure you add me on steam so I can invite you to the group, whilst on the server please wear the trial tag and be on your best behavior!

Good luck!