Sign in to follow this  
gaffeR

Bad situation!

Honestly, gaffer would wreck some serious shit.

Mclovin could throw some alcoholic shit down

Prof would keep us entertained from afar

And we could always use Tiny's 17ft length to batter stuff down

1st: Professor since he would be my decoy talking to people while I'm running away.

2nd: Riley so I can help him with his Swedish while we are waitng for Professor.

3rd: Weezy becuase he is german and they are always badasses.

4th: Gaffer's dog. Have you seen it? I mean...a dog sitting with a computer is a must!

Lewis because he's a hardnut and we got each other's backs. But he's been purged.

Eagle because he's a legend and would set anyone straight with his blunt ways. Shit though he's gone

Fin because his jokes are amazing and never failed to make anyone laugh, would turn the enemy friendly at anytime. Fuck though he's also not here anymore.

McLovin because his persuasive business-like ways would win over any opposition.

Biggles came close however he's just too shit for the top 4 xxxxxxxx :- ) j/k I would merge you with Fin so you can be Siamese Twins and be in my top 4

the rest of you would be cannon fodder

I would probally ask these 4 to help me out:

Biggles - Known him for a long time, I know he goes out running and is fit enough for marines. I also trust him a lot.

Eagle - An overall good guy but very blunt and is someone who does not care how society looks at him if he can do justice.

Twist - Always ready to help when asked, overall nice guy. Could easily lead others into victory.

Gaz - He is old, people would have respect for him and stop. And if they dont he'd probally know a vew fellows that would help since he works in a pub and all.

Btw, if I havnt mentioned ya it does not mean that I hate you or anything.

Reason why I choose these 4 is quite simple, I have known 3 of the 4 guys here for a long time. And thus trust them the most out of anyone because I know them the best compared to others. As for Gaz I have talked a lot to him ever since he joined. And thus know and trust him a lot to.

But lets be real, if a real situation I would ask my RL friends for help for 2 reasons!

1. I live in the netherlands and all the 4 above live in the UK.

2. My real life friends know me a lot better and I know them a lot better and trust them far more.

Biggles cos apparently he is the next Chuck Norris.

gaffeR cos he is a 'fuckin' 'ard nut'.

Venga cos he simply looks like he can handle shit, probably runs some sort of mafia up north.

Prof cos you simply cant hit a baby face like that, it would literally be like raping a 3 year old.

Ok, call it spam if you must, but if you came stuck and in a bad situation where you needed to defend yourself, which 4 members of this community would you choose? Personally I would choose, "cakie" he the one who's most likely to have a tank in his back pocket. "Tiny" because his aim with an awp is just something else. "Professor" because his intelligence scares me! He could make a rocket out of grass! "Riley" because if all else fails trip him up and do a runner and most likely to have a joint in hi back pocket lol.

Not member.

#Lets buy a tank