Sign in to follow this  
gaffeR

Bad situation!

Ok, call it spam if you must, but if you came stuck and in a bad situation where you needed to defend yourself, which 4 members of this community would you choose? Personally I would choose, "cakie" he the one who's most likely to have a tank in his back pocket. "Tiny" because his aim with an awp is just something else. "Professor" because his intelligence scares me! He could make a rocket out of grass! "Riley" because if all else fails trip him up and do a runner and most likely to have a joint in hi back pocket lol.

Is this suppose to be in game or in real life, because im sure cake doesn't own a tank or tiny .338, either way I'd clone fluxy 4 times because hes the hardest motherfucker on the server, I mean like fucking look at those muscles and that chin line

Is this suppose to be in game or in real life, because im sure cake doesn't own a tank or tiny .338, either way I'd clone fluxy 4 times because hes the hardest motherfucker on the server, I mean like fucking look at those muscles and that chin line

Pffttttttttt clone proxima 4 times, you'd have 4 terminators

I'm gonna go ahead and assume you mean trouble IRL.

I'd take Biggles. This motherfucker is one solid piece of candy.

Then probably Professor because his cuddles are as deadly as any firearm.

Third would be Venga because of his political eloquence, he'd probably be able to talk them in to beating up themselves.

Lastly would be JohnDoe so I'd have a decoy if shit went down.

(Don't take offence, all of that was in jest)

Ahah this seems like fun xD

So...first off I'd take Cash. Le main man called David has age as his proof of wisdom.

Second up I'd take Keiji...he's a wizard, he'll dominate them.

My third option would be Ameme, he is my irl and although he wouldn't hurt a fly out of hate...to defend someone he as muscles of fking steel, he plays rugby for a reason xD

Finally I'd take the maker of this thread himself, gaffeR. If we are losing at least they'd feel terror when he calls them a bunch of cunts. xD [Extended versions to that offence are probable]

Lol xD I have many other combos...but I don't take it too srsly because I know I have the speed to run away from any sticky situation so xD

1st. Prof, for obvs reasons being IRL friend would most likely to actually be there than any of you.

2nd. Gaffer cause he is fuckin hard with his mafia swag tats and has a fighting dog.

3. Biggles cause he is joining the army/marines/SAS/MI5 whatever the fuck spetznatz type shit and is learning to kill somebody in over 90 different ways only using a teaspoon.

4. Venga, in my eyes he is a mother goose figure and I think I would feel naturaly at ease with him around

You should have written it out in like a note app then copied it

Gaffer seems like a pretty hard guy, so he would he pretty useful

Prof would be good just for the aspect hes like a engineer/science guy, he'd make some explosives or plan to win

Biggles. Apparently is going to join the army, so hes in

And Weezy, From his voice you know hes a hard case killer

(I didnt say cakie because even though hes crazy, i dont think he is a member and the aim was just members)

A fight in real life:

(* Myself l0l0l)

* Biggles

* Tiny

* Gaz

* Gaffer

Why?

Biggles got the looks of a cool guy which stands up for his opinion, sometimes to far though :PP Also, he got influence on people if he's in real life like he is in game. ^^"

Tiny, because of his length

Gaz because his voice is the one that would stop an arguement. They'd be quiet in an instant.

Gaffer,.. well... if Biggles, Tiny and Gaz hit the others so they are down on the floor, then Gaffer can hit the KO people on the floor and say "Didn't I tell you?! You bi-atch" :P In every team of 4 there is a guy who hits the people who can't defend themselve :P

LOOOOOOOL

In-Game:

* Tiny (Fucking wins every event if it's not Gumzter/Bigtoe)

* Gumzter ( same as Tiny)

* Bigtoe (Same as the 2 above)

* Biggles (Only in knifefights)

* W33zy (In lego... reblling like a boss... or is that weed?)