Sign in to follow this  
Daemonic74

Just to say, I MAY be back! XD

after talking to some of the people who still play OB, the people who still regard me as a human (still <3 u prox), i have decided, as many of you were right RIOT did flop... but i was still unwilling to take back my past remarks untill, i have finally been persauded to day, when i met inmylife in tf2, to give OB another chance... (POOR CHOICE OF WORDS!)

I have know idea if im banned, i guess i will find out soon enough...

I will not be as frequent as i used to be on OB, but it will be nice to see some of the old faces again, even the ones who hate me XD!

-Daemonic74

Edited by Guest

guys chill i have no idea what daemonic has done however all i'm guessing about "giving ob a chance" maybe a reference to the amount of shit that he has received but this is no excuse to be nasty back at him for wanting another chance to make things right by showing his face into the community

guys chill i have no idea what daemonic has done

L0L

Constantly annoyed everybody in game and on the forums, often on purpose, seemed to take enjoyment from others angry, hence TROLL

Announced he was LEAVING OB to join RIOT, despite the fact he never was in OB in the first place, ironically BabbyMonkey tried to get deamonic banned for being a troll mere days before he left to go set up RIOT, saying he wanted to get away from all the retards in OB, describing us a "bad apple"....Obviously referring to the aforementioned deamonic. Claiming that he made people such as Paul and Momentum leave OB(despite not being in it) Deamonic then promptly makes a leaving post and goes to join RIOT...the community created to get away from him...gets let in....right.

One of the most immature people I have ever encountered, Should he be allowed back...well OB is a public server, you can play as long as you aren't banned, which Deamonic isent so in theory yes

but you really don't need to make a post about it, what did you expect would happen after the reaction on your leaving post...it seems like you set out to stir shit, highly emphasised on the MIGHT come back, as if you probably wont even show your face on the server...thus creating a topic for nothing

/rant

Daemonic I thought you were ok for a while. But it turns out your a twat and you dont seem to get how annoying you can be and you start being a smart alec to people and piss off everyone. And the fact you made a post just shows what an immature kid you are and you just want to troll. Just fuck off no one wants you here.

I hoped this post would never come...

The first week / 2 weeks that you were away I was like "Yes! Finally got rid of him"

Afterwards I felt like "Woaw.. Everything is running so smooth without you.. No more frustrating rounds, no longer the voice that reminds me of bad games, etc.

You going to another community, away from the community that I like so much, away from everything I come in contact with was the best thing that happened for me in-game.

And now you come back.. Doesn't matter what you say, I think I just completely dislike you. I believe in those second chances, but you are just that 1 rotten apple which can't be saved. Wouldn’t even fed it to my pigs.

In-game you annoyed a lot of people, let's not shit around, more than 50% of the regular players dislike(d)s you. If it gets that bad then I think one doesn't really fit in.

Every bad thing that I have is currently boiling up, coming to the surface. I realize I can rage at some moments, I do know I am quite harsh sometimes, as well that I can react a bit “sharp” as we’d call it in Dutch. But I wouldn’t spare a single word to express how I feel about you.

The moment you connect to the server will most probably be the moment that I disconnect the server. I hope it doesn’t get this far. If other people think about you the way I do than the amount of regular players will be resized.