Sign in to follow this  
Daemonic74

Just to say, I MAY be back! XD

i have finally been persauded to day, when i met inmylife in tf2, to give OB another chance...

I love how you act like you're all that when really the only attention ever given to you was the barrage of harassment and flames.

If he does come back, someone plz get me his e-mail and I'll take care of the rest...

i have finally been persauded to day, when i met inmylife in tf2, to give OB another chance...

I love how you act like you're all that when really the only attention ever given to you was the barrage of harassment and flames.

If he does come back, someone plz get me his e-mail and I'll take care of the rest...

AdamXdouglas@live.co.uk

i hardly go on my emails!

i'm with olimar maybe just because he went and done some bad thigns doesnt mean he shouldnt have a second chance im personaly suggesting that we give him another chance because that is what a progressive community does and we should try be a progressive community to help make ourselves better and we can do this by giving daemonic another chance

(AntiZombie: people who get irl butthurt about autism jokes on the internet should chill out. It's like people going, "omfg u said faggot means ur homophobic". The meaning isn't there to describe someone who's autistic and has issues, but rather somebody who is widely perceived to be an absolute fuckhead.)

I can assure you all that hes never tried to troll anyone, hes just extremely autistic and it happens naturally

Biggles, please stop with the autistic jokes, they or horrible and uncalled for.

I never mean't it as a joke, I'm sorry if it came across as me not being serious, I do apologise.

>fedora

>monocle

>my little pony

>??????????

= Autistic

and all what i remember/gathered is that all daemonic did was join another community which screwed it's self over and daemonic got confused in the crossfire on who to blame etc (not worth bringing it back up).

yea daemonic can be really annoying but i bet i get on you guys nerves when i keep repeating 1 of my many famous quotes also daemonic isn't that bad.

I like you 100% Olimar,

I like Daemonic -100%

He can be really THAT annoying. I'm gonna keep pushing my opinion here since this is the 1 guy that I just can't see fit in this community.

Update: Second chances are given to those who deserve it or those who can improve, he can't improve anymore. He is in a stage beyond that.

Edited by Guest