Sign in to follow this  
Daemonic74

Just to say, I MAY be back! XD

I can assure you all that hes never tried to troll anyone, hes just extremely autistic and it happens naturally

C'mon i get the hat thing...

but thats no reason to be using Autism as an insult!

-btw im not! fedora's are secshy!

I can assure you all that hes never tried to troll anyone, hes just extremely autistic and it happens naturally

Biggles, please stop with the autistic jokes, they or horrible and uncalled for.

I never mean't it as a joke, I'm sorry if it came across as me not being serious, I do apologise.

>fedora

>monocle

>my little pony

>??????????

= Autistic

Where did u get my little pony from?

Fluxy it's been 2 months now...

how do you know i havnt changed...

besides I would LOVE a second chance, seeing as of the commotion caused by my leaving and the comments left by the "tollerable/nice" OB members. so when reading those I felt MUCH less apreiciable to OB, after the said two months I started to consider that it was my fault (massive EGO ftw) and that mabye if I tried to get along with you guy's a bit more... it would make the situation a BIT better. Now on the 'annoying' front! I am annoying, i get this from my freinds IRL and over skype ect. It's my personality, but some people like this said personality and some who dislike my personality in some places and in others enjoy it! I think the main reason i was... let's say 'intolerable' was mainly because I got a bit to carryed away, which is a BIG part of my personality... I'm sure that eventually SOME more of you, the older members who remember me from late may when i joined will beable to forget this aspect or at least live with it, because imm NOT a bad person, and neither are you. If we get along im sure their will be less annoyance, espiecally because I've heard im more annoying when im annoyed so im pretty sure i will be more bearable if not provoked, huh? And to those new members who dont know me please dont assume im a 'bad' person as there are a few people who have been talking shit about me who i bearly or don't even know... for example 'thecake' never met him, dont know who he is, 'stiqqy' who has also been insulting me and telling me to not join, who if I can remember correctly met ONCE on the surf server! Pls give me a second chance in OB, this is what i meant to say in my first post, you took my meaning the wrong way.

Fluxy it's been 2 months now...

Clearly not long enough.

As for the other part about being more tollerable etc, I've tried that path, it didn't end any different as I taught it would. There is needed a lot before you can annoye some of us. We already know that this is just another way for you to get attention, making a "I leave tread" while it's been told that those treads should not been made. Now with a grandious "Come-back" tread. Just stay away, there is nothing else I can say, every idea I got comes down to Stay away.

Shouldn't of come back. As you can tell the community just doesn't like you. Even if you get a second chance, I highly doubt you will be playing for long. 1 slip up & gone...

@Below, read your first post, was just rude.

You made your reputation in OB bad. You left OB to join a community where the guy actually didn't like you & wanted you banned in OB. That community died, you left for a while & came back here willing to give OB another chance? Wrong move, you should be grateful if OB is willing to give you the chance, which I highly doubt will happen. GG.

This is all down to you daemonic, no one else. You brought this on yourself.

Edited by Guest

Shouldn't of come back. As you can tell the community just doesn't like you. Even if you get a second chance, I highly doubt you will be playing for long. 1 slip up & gone...

I know the thing is I would like to gain the trust/respect of the people who want to rape my dead, chared carcus!

No you don't. You want attention and that's what you are getting. If you really wanted people to like you, you would be quiet. Not post random shit on the forums and not use your mic on the server. Maybe even change your name so people don't know it's you. And don't use the chat on the server.

Then people will stop hating you.

I did not want to be part of this shitty shitty thread. However, I feel obliged to state my opinion(s)

Reasons why I plead against Da.. Not typing that name in are:

-PURPOSELY Annoying

-A complete and utter nuisance

-Unwanted by many

-Obnoxious

-A troll

-Problems only occur when around(Pretty sure everyone here can ditto this)

-Abusive at times

-Talks over commanders at times

-In the "leaving" post he made, he stated: "good bye. i have decided to do other greater things with my life (like play riot)."

This in itself is an indirect insult towards Outbreak.

---------------------------------------------

Reasons for: (Yeah, right....)

-Everyone deserves a second chance, a pat on the back, and a bit of friendly advice/education. (This is not the case as he was advised, and was given multiple chances at multiple occasions)

-*Giggle*

To conclude:

I do not wish for this mingebag to return to this community or even deserve to play on the servers. Reasons above as follow.

If you've not noticed, all the nagging, all the problems, fight, arguments, disobedience has thawed away after his departure. I am 200% sure that all that stated in the previous sentence will re-occur due to very obvious reasons. I hope the opinions of the members of this community are valued in such a way that the best choice is picked.

Also, he just joined the server and:

*DEAD* ๖ۣۜDaemonic74 : I'm back guys, i just wanted to say im gay and like peenis in my ass.

No you don't. You want attention and that's what you are getting. If you really wanted people to like you, you would be quiet. Not post random shit on the forums and not use your mic on the server. Maybe even change your name so people don't know it's you. And don't use the chat on the server.

Then people will stop hating you.

Really gumzter, I mean honestly if you guys dont give me a second chance, then the vicous cycle start's where we left off, so pls stop leaving these comments so i have to TRY to convince you! i wrote a big o' block-a-text could you at least have the deacency to read it!

Lets say if u do get a second chance, still remember -

How many people hate you

would you still play Surf/Jailbreak even though you got EVEN more hate than before?

It's the internet, I can live with the hate, therefore making this entire post pointless however i DONT want you to hate me!