Sign in to follow this  
Daemonic74

Just to say, I MAY be back! XD

I did not want to be part of this shitty shitty thread. However, I feel obliged to state my opinion(s)

Reasons why I plead against Da.. Not typing that name in are:

-PURPOSELY Annoying

-A complete and utter nuisance

-Unwanted by many

-Obnoxious

-A troll

-Problems only occur when around(Pretty sure everyone here can ditto this)

-Abusive at times

-Talks over commanders at times

-In the "leaving" post he made, he stated: "good bye. i have decided to do other greater things with my life (like play riot)."

This in itself is an indirect insult towards Outbreak.

---------------------------------------------

Reasons for: (Yeah, right....)

-Everyone deserves a second chance, a pat on the back, and a bit of friendly advice/education. (This is not the case as he was advised, and was given multiple chances at multiple occasions)

-*Giggle*

To conclude:

I do not wish for this mingebag to return to this community or even deserve to play on the servers. Reasons above as follow.

If you've not noticed, all the nagging, all the problems, fight, arguments, disobedience has thawed away after his departure. I am 200% sure that all that stated in the previous sentence will re-occur due to very obvious reasons. I hope the opinions of the members of this community are valued in such a way that the best choice is picked.

Also, he just joined the server and:

*DEAD* ๖ۣۜDaemonic74 : I'm back guys, i just wanted to say im gay and like peenis in my ass.

Wayne your one of the few who didnt want to seek approval of, your a douche f*ck off!

Also the part about the talking over commander, i guess you forgot what you were doing early in the morning before the admins came on, before i left! the whole shouting as load as you can over me, like a 3 yr old and threatening to report me and shouting over me even more, when i killed you for it!

Really gumzter, I mean honestly if you guys dont give me a second chance, then the vicous cycle start's where we left off, so pls stop leaving these comments so i have to TRY to convince you! i wrote a big o' block-a-text could you at least have the deacency to read it!

No it doesn't it ends here, I think I can safely tell you that if most people don't like you that it ends after this topic. Most people by now stated that they don't want to see you back. So it ends.

Update:

Wayne your one of the few who didnt want to seek approval of, your a douche f*ck off!

Just fuck-off daemonic, he can tell here everything he wants since he is a member like all of us. You insulting members on the other side just makes it worse.

Just FUCK OFF, no more reason to say it all friendly and polite. You are beyond annoye and disliked by most people here.

Wow, just wow. Was about to make a nice post to help you but, you told a member to fuck off & you've changed?..

You need to seek approval of every member so people can stop hating your stupid ass & you can play along with everyone. You're a fool, no one likes you, I don't even like you so just do 1 kiddo & fuck off out of this commmunity where no one wants you.

Here's the post aswell .>.> Fucking pleb...

I would personally give him a second chance. I've been banned before, got a 2nd chance, been hated by members, admins, moderators etc Now I'm unbanned, I'm a OB member & people who didn't want me unbanned now love me & my meep meep king-ness <3 (cough tiny xD)

Best thing to do is just to apologize to people you've upset, daemonic. Try to see it from there sides at how annoyed/upset people got when you played with them & such. Cause being hated by a community, just isn't good. xD

Thought you could change just still the same disrespecting little shit. Go away and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

(War Wolf)

I'm not going to adress this anymore and i hope (soooner or later) this post gets locked again, prox read before quoting the first thing you see!

and secondly, I know A LOT of you dislike me but, please dont be abusive, I didnt want a fight to break out on the servver when i joined (which i cant anyway due to bill gates) so i posted this for no bad intensions and i didnt mean for a fight!

im cutting the sympathetic sort of tone there... im join OB get over it, I dont know why this topic was unlocked but...

I'm not going to adress this anymore and i hope (soooner or later) this post gets locked again, prox read before quoting the first thing you see!

Blood vessel snapped while reading this..

and secondly, I know A LOT of you dislike me but, please dont be abusive, I didnt want a fight to break out on the servver when i joined (which i cant anyway due to bill gates) so i posted this for no bad intensions and i didnt mean for a fight!

Now you're telling we are abusive?

im cutting the sympathetic sort of tone there... im join OB get over it, I dont know why this topic was unlocked but...

Are you really THAT stupid?

One becomes part of a community if he can FIT INTO IT. That means people in general LIKE YOU. In your case more then 50% DISLIKES YOU.

WE DO NOT WANT YOU BACK since, WE, THE MEMBERS, ALL TOGETHER, ARE WHAT IS CALLED A COMMUNITY!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE TERM COMMUNITY.? YOU WILL NOT .. NOT GET IN! If by any chance someone allows you in then I tihnk I can say that that person is a complete retard.

Blood vessel snapped while reading this..

Now you're telling we are abusive?

Are you really THAT stupid?

One becomes part of a community if he can FIT INTO IT. That means people in general LIKE YOU. In your case more then 50% DISLIKES YOU.

WE DO NOT WANT YOU BACK since, WE, THE MEMBERS, ALL TOGETHER, ARE WHAT IS CALLED A COMMUNITY!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE TERM COMMUNITY.? YOU WILL NOT .. NOT GET IN! If by any chance someone allows you in then I tihnk I can say that that person is a complete retard.

Prox... pls drop it!

you cant stop me from joining the server :S