Sign in to follow this  
Skeff

Runescape

Umm not really. Whenever I come in this thread I hope to see people posting their progress if they play the game. Instead there are idiots who post irrelevant stuff for the sole purpose to annoy people and spread hate on the game. Kind of stupid, no?

I don't get why its cool for every other thread to be derailed at some point. You guys are lucky this has gone on so long un derailed. The only reason why this hasent been locked is because Twist deleted all comments unrelated to RS. No other thread gets this treatment, it just gets locked. So you can derail any thread you like, but fuck with the runescape thread and you cross the line mister.

Most topics are solved and then just start to get derailed. Twist and others are passionate about RS and therefore like to see this thread stay on topic, he chose to keep it on topic. You have the rights to remove posts on other derailed threads if you see this as such an inequality.

Anyway, the point is that people are just coming in saying they bot, which offers no contribution at all, and makes legit players angry.

This is a Runescape topic thread and we'd like it to stay that way, don't comment here if it doesn't have anything to do with Runescape, go make a thread in the general chat section if you off-topicers are so intent on gaining posts.

Y u hefft to be mad

7 minutes before you posted this insightful comment, you told other people off in the picture response thread for not posting pictures, don't post irrelevant stuff here. Also, from someone who doesn't know you, stop acting like an attention seeking little mong

Edited by Guest

This game is ongoing

This thread is ongoing

And if it does get derailed we try out best to get it back on track. Unfortunately twist (probably) cannot delete posts now

Edit:

I am in the RS3 interface alpha but not the HTML beta, Im about to check it out