Sign in to follow this  
Skeff

Runescape

Hey i was a Runescape player for over 7 years but quit due to the EoC. Anyone else played it? or still play it?

(and i know a lot of people hate it so dont bash it on this post please)

:P

I quit 2 years ago, shit went downhill from there. It was an amazing game, but now Jagex turned money whore and screwed everything up.

Here's a pic of my character along with all my skills.

zspzr5.jpg

Ahhh i remember a day when i played runsescape and started spamming the chat with lyrics to journey and a guy paid me a mill to stop

Loved this game, I quit a lil while just after squeal of fortune came out. I thought of returning back for good to continue my adventures, then I saw EoC.....

article-1382859-0BE03DE300000578-101_470x423.jpg

Used to bot it, and had a main I botted just for levels in addition to the botting for $.

The main has all 99+, and I've sold it... 3/4 times now?

Played when I was younger, but I quit when I found out that my account had been hacked into and everything had been stolen.

Damn hackers are a bitch. If someone hacked my account and sold the items and then real world traded the money they'd get a decent amount of money

Haven't played properly in a while due to EOC, but this is some stuff about my account

Account created June 2005

1965 Total

Six 99 stats (in order of achieving) Fletch, Woodcut, Mage, Fish, Cook, Strength

All stats 60+

110m+ Total xp

230+ Quest Points

675 Music Tracks Unlocked

250+ Castle Wars Tickets (150+ hours to get)

5000+ hours on main account

500+ hours on various other accounts

Maybe one day i could get back into it, but I can't fight stuff at all =[

I very rarely get nostalgic about my WoW days, sort of miss it sometimes but I had to stop playing, littearly became my life, no doubt it would happen again if I started