Sign in to follow this  
Skeff

Runescape

It changed, and im going to say it changed for the worse, although im planning on starting a new character on RS3 and aproaching it as a new game to see if it is really bad compared to the old game or really bad in general

I nolifed this game for so long.

Lies!

do7y80.jpg

It has become really bad. I understand what they are trying to do, but just no. Should have kept it the old style, how it always has been and not try to convert it to something more like other mmorpgs.

Also: this thread has 30 pages. What.

It has become really bad. I understand what they are trying to do, but just no. Should have kept it the old style, how it always has been and not try to convert it to something more like other mmorpgs.

Thats why i plan on making a new character and comming at the game from a whole new angle, just to see if its worth playing my old guy, or playing a new one, or not playing any RS3 characters. Im going to pretend its a whole new game

For those who miss runescape pre-eoc, and either cant get into old school or dont play old school. There is a new poll for free to play and members for a "legacy mode". It will get an old combat system with special attacks and no abilities and it will give the old interfaces back.

Obviously this is jagex just realising the game sucks & trying to get us older players back into rs3 as opposed to old school (which is 25-35% of the current players at a time).

So if you care, or used to care about runescape just log on, vote for legacy mode and sometime soon the option will be available

Oldschool is now free to play permenantly. A mate and I made some mage twins and it was so much fun. Anyone can do this, with more people we would be unstoppable

Wack the subtitles and full screen on, OBS fucks up my resolution, can't make it any bigger - don't plan on making more RS vids so cba to sort it anyway.

I'm really glad they made old school free to play :D I played it for 6 months when it first came out and it really brings back the memories. Especially after they butchered RS2 with EoC and then RS3.... Iron man is also a great concept which was 100% community inspired. Good to see at least one company has a lot of interest in what the community thinks.

Jagex only started caring about community decisions after they realised their own decisions were destroying the game lol. By then it's too little, too late.

Osrs is going in a good direction atm minus the ddos attacks and cancerous community. Sold my max combat acc for csgo skins tho so the only thing id play now is ironman which im thinking of starting up soon if the servers stabalize.

If you remember an old one you could just use that.

I'm still an active osrs player, it's an awesome game. Unfortunately we're getting a grand exchange (easy scape) and bonds (buying GP) so the game will lose a lot of respect from me but at least we got permanent F2P.

Its a free game which is expanding a lot, it's very fun and everything is player determined so that's awesome.