Sign in to follow this  
Skeff

Runescape

The new interface alpha for RS3 is actually quite good, many improvements need to be done but i think if they actually took in player response it could be good. This is the exact same response i had to the original combat beta.

I liked Rs alot in the old days.

But like all games, Rs changes too.

I don't play cod world at war anymore so why would people like to play rs classic or something like that?

But they made tons of shite updates though! The problem with Jagex is that they only care about the money! Why else they need 750k votes to have perma rs07 servers online for free and voting was only allowed by members..

People enjoy the new COD's so they have no need to crave the old ones a lot. Loads of people quit because of, and dislike the new Runescape, so they want to go back and relive the 2007 era.

Jagex is a business, they're not going to make the old school servers with members benefits on those servers free, particularly if only, say 100,000 people voted.

It makes complete sense that only members should be able to play, and only members could vote.

Every time i load the old school website up i feel sad that less people are online then before, making me think they're oging to charge £5 more a month after august, but then I dont log on because I really am unsure what to do.