Sign in to follow this  
Skeff

Runescape

im guessing ur one of those nostalgia skids who reject all new content

this actually looks good tbh, better than artisan garbage at least.

Nah I thought artisan was well developed, however it wouldn't have added much to the map, however isn't that the whole point of Zeah?

Hahahahaha I'm not joking when I say this, if this passes I'm no longer playing runescape haha this is terrible

How does it affect your gameplay? Sure there will be a new skill and new items in the game but since no new quests or anything are added (I dont think) the skill itself doesnt affect your progressing at all.

The reason there is new content coming into OSRS is because a lot of the players who have achieved everything get bored of the game and want new content.

OSRS has been live for like 3 years now (I think?) and thats enough time to experience the nostalgia, for me atleast. So imo it's good that they introduce new content every now and then.

After my brother and I got Perm banned for "being a bot" and tweeting MOD Weath, we got our accounts back four days later. We went to KBD for a shot at our 5th Visage or just a pet and this happened to me. I like this game.

UZAwCdl.png

I just want to say don't panic too much! At the end of the day they are a key item in the game for a large amount of people mostly for the alchs so their price won't drop too much it'll always be around the 250gp mark. :glad2:

So I remembered my f2p osrs account and tried to log in, but it says I am in a members only place? Which is strange because I never got member on this account. Last place I remember being was telegrabbing Zamorak wines. So basically I can't get into my account because I assume it was hacked or something idk.

Is there anything I can actually do, apart from forking out money for a months membership?