Sign in to follow this  
Skeff

Runescape

Runescape..

Where do I begin,

Well to be honest Runescape always gave me an idea of what fuck am I doing, or where the fuck am I supposed to go?

It was actually fun back in 2009 but the game slowly started wearing out on me and I never really enjoyed playing it.

Maybe it was me when I didnt know what to do and what to press to procede throughout the game, I mean I'd like to go back and see how it turns out again, I mean why not?

I just never felt something big for Runescape.

I remember the good old days when you would just go into karamja, fish some lobster and go train at lesser demons. So many sweet memories from that game and I'm happy I got them.

I started playing 07scape when it came out but I didn't have the same feelings because everyone wanted to be the number one and everyone wanted to just grind all day. I got bored of the grind after a few months and stopped playing. Had fun lvling up again tho :D

Started playing in summer 2005, think I should have 10 year time by now if I spoke to Hans.

Got member when I had full rune and got to level 55. First thing I did was go to Ardy zoo then to castle wars.

Had membership solidly till about 2010, had some breaks as the game declined. Never had a year not playing tho.

Did a lot of pking, f2p, rushing, twin pking from levels 3-70 with my friend.

Loved questing and skilling. Biggest bank I had was about 60m, blew it all on betting LOL.

Got my first 99 in July 2009, Fletching, back when 99s were actually hard. Went on to get WC, Str, Fish, Cook and Mage.

OS acc isn't great, about lvl 92 with 94 fletch, 10m bank. May play a bit this summer - add me Nomadicwand

10 year lad <3

Runescape was really enjoyable at its prime, when stuff started to roll down hill, I moved onto OSRS, and then started to get bored of it too, thought of something ''hey how about you bot and sell your rsgp for real money?'' And so I did until I got banned on every single one of my bots including my main. I made 300 euro botting, which I used towards building my pc.

I am honest Iago.

Noticed everybody posting the exact same story of their rs lives, decided to make an honest one.

Edited by Guest

i have played it on 2 acc my own and the 1 of my brother but it has changed so much that you need to read some stuff to get back in it but its still the same on the most parts

Edited by Guest

Just got 80 cooking and 20M total xp

Short term goals

50+ in everything

70 slayer

Will get 99 fletching soon too

my brother and me finally got all skill 90 + with my brother

we have wasted to much gold and time in getting that and we have 99 slayer :)

so if you need help with stuff like clue scrolls i am the clue scroll master xD my higest reward was 24 mil from 1 clue :))