Sign in to follow this  
Advanced

Corrupt A Wish!

Wish granted. You are better at drawing. So much so, in fact, that one of your drawings is picked up by a talent scout and a gallery asks if it could buy it from you for a modest fee. You accept and the drawing is sold. This inspires you to make more drawings, perhaps with this wish you could finally turn your life around? Perhaps you could even become famous? You make more and more drawings, each of which is bought of you for increasing amounts. Some go to private collectors and others go to galleries scattered across Europe. The more you draw the better you become.

Relatively soon afterwards. (About three or four months) you receive a phone call from a man called Thomas Parking, a world famous Horse rider from Germany. He tasks you with a commission. Nothing too difficult he'd just like you to come and draw a picture of his prized horse, Sasha. He pays for your tickets for both the planes and trains that you take in getting to his house. Upon arrival you are stunned by the beauty and size of his lodgings.

You introduce yourself and he takes you to see his horse, a huge beast, It's rustic brown mane flows as the winds bellowed through it. You decide that you should start straight away. You shoo off Thomas and begin your drawing. However you find yourself having trouble. In a effort to measure the horse to get it in proportion you simply cannot to it correctly. So you decide to physically measure it. However after all those times drawing from static objects you forget that this is a horse. As you approach it it kicks out at you. However your reaction times are fantastic and so you are able to bring your hands up to your face before its hoof strikes your face.

In doing this action most of the sheer force is caught in your hands. This breaks nearly every bone and ligament in your right hand and shatters your left. You fall to the ground in agonizing pain as you realize that your hand has effectively collapsed in on itself. You hold back tears as shock waves of pain ripple up your arms. Realizing then that you will never be able to draw ever again.You get to your feet and make your way back to Thomas' house. Halfway there you retch from sheer pain. Throwing up on your clothes as you do. When you finally make it to the front door and open it your palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy

There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti.

I wish that some of these corruptions of wishes were a bit more imaginative.

Wish granted but it has a virus in it. A rapist uses the virus to track your IP address and uses THAT to find out where you live. He comes to your house in the middle of the night and, tying a piece of barbed wire to his penis, starts to wane slap yours. Your dick then gets cut off and you bleed to death while the rapist orally f***s you.

I wish all the women in mah school were naked.

Your wish becomes a reality but the skittles are not skittles they are the martians eggs. And the martian is a intergalactic hippo bent on destroying the human race. Also the wish instead of happening to Fluxy happens to you and you are forced to eat the eggs and you secretly enjoy them.

I wish that the wish I gave to Jdog actually made sense.

Granted, one of the eggs from your wish for jdog hatches, spawning a 7ft black alien with a cock that could rim a rhino and the proceeds to violently buttfuck you while singing baby by justin bieber.

I wish for a laxative that didnt melt my arsehole off but gives me a 6 pack Instead.

You are granted a six pack but due to the lack of working out it eventually turns to fat this completely destroys you confidence of talking to people and are left to a life time of lonelyness.

I wish I had the ability to know everything at anytime.