Duck Fat

What are you listening to right now?

On 9/30/2016 at 23:23, IrishChamp said:

Not normally into this sort of rap but this shit is incredibly catchy

Sometimes, I genuinely have a hard time getting my head around music like this. Like I know each to their own but what is there to actually listen to here? theres  a guy just slamming the same 2 keys on a keyboard and a monotone black guy drooling some words out. You cant even tell what he is saying half the time cause he wont pronounce anything correctly? Like, nothing even fucking rhymes? 

15 minutes ago, Fluxy said:

Sometimes, I genuinely have a hard time getting my head around music like this. Like I know each to their own but what is there to actually listen to here? theres  a guy just slamming the same 2 keys on a keyboard and a monotone black guy drooling some words out. You cant even tell what he is saying half the time cause he wont pronounce anything correctly? Like, nothing even fucking rhymes? 

While I don't normally like this style rap, I just really enjoy the first verse of this song, fuck everything after it. The pronunciation thing is just Lil Yachty's style, he didn't create it its just a well established style that many rappers have got famous from using.

But your criticism that "nothing even fucking rhymes" is completely invalid. Most of the song rhymes but maybe you were too distracted by the chubby one shaking her arse to actually listen to the lyrics.

59 minutes ago, Fluxy said:

D: Jamie posting something in the WULTN thread?! 

ANyone remember this song from CSS minigames llmafo 

I remember that map, I think it was good. Also that song is quite good, I like the main vocal part and the main beat.