Sign in to follow this  
Jak

ghost in the shell

As someone who has never seen or really heard anything except in passing of the original Ghost in the Shell, I honestly thought the trailer was really cool. I dunno if its far away from what it was so I can't comment on that but I still like it, much more than all the other sci-fi trash that has been shown this year. I don't really understand what I am looking at but it's giving me some bladerunner vibes and I really really dig that. 

Edited by Fluxy

Well most live anime adaptations are pretty shit, but this one is gonna be made by an american studio, the director himself Rupert Sanders is also known for only one movie and that being Snow white and the huntsman (2012), so im really not sure what to expect, but hey scarlett johanson i guess, if the japanese can't get the movies right i don't think anyone else will, also don't forget this beauty : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1098327/ pure and absolute inovation.

Edited by GingerPopper

Your post is the most confusing mix of badly worded sarcasm and commas I've ever read. Are you looking forward to the film? Or do you think it'll be shit? Do you actually like that awful dragonball film? Why did you mention the Japanese making movies?

16 hours ago, GingerPopper said:

TRANSLATION: In my opinion, most live anime adaptations aren't very good, and with this one being made by an American studio, I'm sceptical. Given that the director Rupert Sanders is only known for the distinctly average/poor 'Snow White and the Huntsman' (2012), I'm not optimistic. At least Scarlett Johansson is in it - she's hot. That said, I think that if the Japanese can't successfully transfer the quality and atmosphere of an anime film into live-action, I don't think the Americans will fare any better. Let's not forget this beautiful pile of trash: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1098327/