Sign in to follow this  
GingerPopper

New Assault Rifle Sounds

BACK ON TOPIC

The new sounds are absolute shit imo, but as many have said we will get used to it.

And for the jump scout being inaccurate this is good. Anyone being mad about it getting removed are just mad because they will not have amazing footage of them jumpscouting kids on de_dust2

Not wanting to start anything but im still lost on how jump scouting ever required "skill" or "practice" 

step 1. Stand behind something you cant see over

step 2. scope in and jump

step 3. when you are no longer moving upwards...shoot

step 4. ?????

step 5. profit. 

It was 100% broken and it looked fucking stupid, + scout is ofc perfectly viable weapon? it has probably the highest consistent ranged damage output for its price. Now its still doable but you will still miss shots that look dead on. 

Also about new sounds, after less than 3/4 days already forgotten what old AK and M4 sounded like...lol. Nobody asked for the new sounds but they are here now, might as well get used to them and stop moaning....

I seem to agree with sob that these sounds are refreshing as it is good to occasionally change things up that have stood for a very long time and could get old and stale sometimes, however on the other hand things could be worse and valve are fixing things that are necessary, but that's all I'm seeming to find from the recent updates, is fixing mistakes/old things and sound changes, don't get me wrong there are other things being done, but I just don't believe valves priorities are straight, I think they're trying to make the game realistic, which isn't what any of us play for, let's be honest who plays cs for its reality, some may disagree, but hey that's just my opinion.