Sign in to follow this  
NotRJayy

RJayy Member App (DECLINED)

Date of Birth: 3/7/01

Country/Location: Scotland

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:138609155 

Games Played: Cs-go, Cod World At War, Payday 2, The Culling, gmod and WWE

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Over a year

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? I Will talk to anyone, I would like to say im friendly, Im always down to play Gathers and mixes.

Tell us a little something about yourself: Well i first got into gaming at age 4 or 5 when i played WWE on Ps2 (smackdown shut your mouth) then when i turned 9 i played gears of war on my older brothers xbox 360,  then me and my brother got a xbox 360 to share and i played that all day, Then i got mw2 and played that alot, Then i just played all the cods up to AW where i stopped mid way thru because it was shit and bought a pc and got csgo and i have really enjoyed it, i found ob on my first day of csgo and i have played it ever since.

Is this your first post? No

PLEASE NEVER USE COLORLIKE THIS EVER AGAIN RJAYY

You've improved since your last member app when the great member app safespace of 2016 happened, although i still think you're aids throwing insults left and right at people for no reason at all, i say cut back on the insults and uneeded commentary and you'll have a greater chance.

Never been a fan of your style of trolling at all.

Your style = pretend to be stupid with a mixture of CONSTANT jamesg talking when its not needed (like calm down on the sugar intake already). People saying you like to throw insults too when not needed.

Regardless i believe you're on the road to improving, but i still feel you're not quite there just yet. You're becoming bareable (i had you muted before but you're unmuted now). 

But yea you just need to slow down and chill out a bit man, and proper show to people that you really are interested in being a member of the community.

I'm going to agree with Jamie on this one. I do believe you're a nice person with good intentions, but sometimes you can be a tad bit aggressive and toxic. You've gotten significantly better and are easy to talk to, and have good TS and forum activity. Give it one more month of improvement and I think you'll make a good member. <3

08062f6b6d8c438782afdf7d8a15d369.png

Way to ruin a good colored application.

I don't know man. I'm really not feeling it yet. Yes it is true you have improved since your last application but it's just not good enough yet. The amount of times I wanted to slap you across the face with a brick while playing JB is a bit too many for me vote for you right now. You're getting there man. Don't give up, keep improving, keep trying and you will make it :)

Hey RJayy,

Despite seeing significant improvements from you since your last application, we have decided to decline you this time round. You are still often seen to be excessively loud and immature, as well as often being toxic and on the whole not thinking before you speak. We think you could improve far more in these areas before possibly becoming a member. You can re-apply in a month's time.

Sorry to disappoint,
The OB Staff