Sign in to follow this  
Rachel

FPS Help

Ok so, i usually get 250-300 FPS in csgo and lately i'm just getting 30 fps on jailbreak, popflash gathers and NOW my cursor is fucking delayed in the main menu. with all this being said i now play like a fucking silver 1 maybe even worse (totally my normal rank anyways :wink: )

So i really need help to try get it back up to 250-300 fps if its even possible so i can actually play csgo again.

Also if your gonna need more info than this tell me where to find it as well because i'm literally clueless with hardware etc.

265218567daeb3661d8db87910d4dfaa.png

Thanks!

Rachel.

Defragment your disk maybe? Make sure you have the latest GPU drivers. Make sure you didn't change some of your CS:GO video settings.

In the most extreme case maybe it's time to completely format your drive and start fresh? :3

Hello Rachel.

I heard you have problem with your FPS dropping from 250~ down to 30. I am here to help you.

Your Radeon Software Version is an older one than recommended for FPS games. Make sure to update it. Latest version is 16.8.6.

If that^ does not help make sure to fix your core clock. The time is no where near 10:50. Making this correct should allow FPS to flow better around your computer.

I see you use AMD. That could be the issue. Make sure to download NVIDIA GeForce Experience. This will help your graphic card adjust to the better types of graphic.

Also you should check for air leakage. This is easily done by placing one hand infront of the fans. 

I hope this help. 

// Emanuel @Support

GeForce Experience for AMD Cards.

Yep i recommend that highly.

Defrag your hard drive, but if you have a SSD, this will do fuck all.

Update the driver version too to the latest. Or, if you recently noticed this during the current version, roll back as what Nuclear said.

Goodluck :>

5 hours ago, No Good said:

Hello Rachel.

I heard you have problem with your FPS dropping from 250~ down to 30. I am here to help you.

Your Radeon Software Version is an older one than recommended for FPS games. Make sure to update it. Latest version is 16.8.6.

If that^ does not help make sure to fix your core clock. The time is no where near 10:50. Making this correct should allow FPS to flow better around your computer.

I see you use AMD. That could be the issue. Make sure to download NVIDIA GeForce Experience. This will help your graphic card adjust to the better types of graphic.

Also you should check for air leakage. This is easily done by placing one hand infront of the fans. 

I hope this help. 

// Emanuel @Support

No.1 Can't seem to find the latest version of 16.8.6

No.2 How does one fix a core clock

No.3 Downloaded it but it needs a Nvidia driver

Like i said im literally autistic with this stuff so you gotta tell me where i can find them :unsure: 

21 minutes ago, Rachel said:

Like i said im literally autistic with this stuff so you gotta tell me where i can find them :unsure: 

LOL You actually thought he was giving genuine advice!

Yeah you really are a noob when it comes to this :glad:

1 hour ago, Rachel said:

Oh my fucking god I'm done 

1 hour ago, Rachel said:

why you installing nvidia geforce for amd? smh we've got alot of idiots these days.

You better look at the requirements on the website before you download or you can look at supported hardware.

Also Geforce experience only works for Nvidia cards and most cpu's.

http://imgur.com/a/STPsA.

Edited by Brawler

Don't defragment if you're using a SSD.

-Check your voltages
-Clean up unnessecary stuff, use progams like CCleaner
-Useful program to check all outdated drivers of everything in your PC ----> Driver Booster 3 (CPU, GPU, SOUND ETC..)
-Power options --> Everything high performance instead of power saver/balanced mode
-Delete %temp% folder files (useless temporary files)
-Command prompt > type exactly -> sfc /scannow (repairs windows files if needed)
-Disk cleaning (google to find where it is located, cba typing it in english)

Lastly, did you try to restart your pc? :banter:

Now you feel what it's like to play with low fps, come at me now pleb. :fu::banter: